Why is it that the skinny guys seem to always have the upper hand in an eating contest and the fat guys, don't win as often?
maybe because the fat guys are so greedy they had a few big macs before the contest?
Rocks about the music, not those who disguise it!!!

Equpiment:
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Showmaster
Marshall Stack
Marshall Bluesbreaker FX Pedal
because it's about speed not quantity. I hope to god you can put the rest together by yourself.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
their stomach has more elasticity, the fat guys are already streched
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
they had something about this on the discovery channel quite a while ago, its because the skinny people like Hikiro Kobayashi (spelling?), the guy from the hot dog eating championships who train just to be professional eaters, have the ability to let their stomachs expand beyond normal because of their training, and for fat people, even if they train, the fat that you see on their bellies prevents the stomach from expanding as much as it could if there wasn't any fat in the way
kobeyashi has a stomach that sits low (or high i cant remember now) in his body so it has more room to expand. That, combined with metabolism, help a professional eater.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
the fat hinders the stomachs ability to expand
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
"Professional eater"

Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
"Professional eater"

thats what i thought, i didn't know it was a sport
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~