Page 1 of 2
What the hell has happened to Disney? I don't personally watch the show but my neice (or however you spell it) loves it it to death. Have any of you seen what they're doing to BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA??!?!?!?!?!?!?! I remember reading that book in 6th grade and it was awesome...but did you see the movie trailer? 8 year old kids (on the channel) who probably haven't even read the book are saying "It's kinda like Narnia!!!". So now the director has left out the stuff that brought the reader back from this fairly tale land and focused mainly on the shitty stuff and added to it! And to make things worse, the girl who plays Leslie (who has probably been forced to act from the moment she came out of her mom) made a freaking song about nothing and added it to the movie! Why must all these teeny boppers be forced to sing?! Not every actor or actress can sing but once you enroll into the damented, stoned Disney Dream, you have to be forced to sing. Remember in the movies (like, 15 years ago) in like Aladdin, Lion King, Little Mermaind and Beauty and the beast how they would like sing in the movie? Now the little kid has to make a music video that is like 50 seconds, put it on Disney Channel every 5 seconds and sing words that they don't even understand. Then a record comes out, kiddies buy it nonstop for like a year and then they flop. Do you guys feel me or what??

And have you been to Disney Land lately? It's so commercial now...they re-did PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN AND TOOK DOWN THE COUNTRY BEARS. THEY TOOK LION KING AND BEAUTY AND THE BEAST OUT ON BROADWAY TO PUT IN MARY POPPINS AND THE LITTLE MERMAID!
thats terible. I hate whats happening to things now. I rememer growing up as a little girl in the 90s and watching all these awesome shows...now its hannah montana crap
and Cinderella III. One was enough.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Bridge to Terebithia was a great book..

and i bet you Disney doesnt show the girl dying
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by MedicreDemon
and Cinderella III. One was enough.

cinderella the revenge?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I don't remember BtB having magical trees...
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
and then how the two chicks in High School Musical are now getting more money for singing...

when they are already millionares
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
their version of kidnapped sucks by the way, gave it a happy ending
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
A "Disney Shouldn't Make Books into Movies", or "disney sucks Club" anyone want to start one, cuz I don't, and I probably won't join if someone does, I like having a small sig.
Quote by Guitarplaya27
Bridge to Terebithia was a great book..

and i bet you Disney doesnt show the girl dying

I bet he saves her just in time . That was like the whole point of the book.

Does anyone remember when they had movies that they would make a tv show after it? Like Aladdin, the Lion King and the Little Mermaid and every Saturday morning they'd put it on ABC...

Or when they made movies with cartoon animation? I hate these 3-d graphics. Toy Story was cool but now it's just annoying. With Cartoons, the possibilites are pretty much endless by 3d animation just get more and more like Final Fantasy.
Kile's sig:
When i saw them live, every fan there was sitting down and the singer points at a group of kids and says " stand the **** up" one fat kid stands, flips him off,says "**** you, and sits back down. I laughed my ass off

^your sig made me laugh.
I want an original movie and a tv show for Gwar on Disney Channel! It can be like the Gwar show or something. "Where the f*** is mickey mouse? Wait till I f*** slice his **** off! Gor Gor...????"
I went to Disneyland Paris when I was about 8. It was so exciting, I'm not joking. It was actually magical.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Yeah what's up with Cinderella 3?
"Hey, let's get stoned and go back in time to see what would happen if Cinderella DIDN'T get the slipper!"

It sucks to know after you pay 20 bucks that this movie is pointless. Everyone know Cinderella will win in the end. It's retarded.
Pixar > Disney movies.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Yes Pixar is slightly better, but don't they usually associate with disney to make movies.
I hate the useless sequels.

All the straight to DVD movies look like shit. Now, if they were in theaters, and they took the time to make them good enough for theaters, may watch them, but when it's straight to DVd, they don't deserve to live.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The Best things to come out of Disney were Cool runnings and the Mighty Ducks.
Well the Red Hot Chili Peppers play at one of the rides which is cool. But disney always changes the endings in the movies, like the hunchback movie I think the lady ends up just leaving the hunchback and never coming back.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
Well the Red Hot Chili Peppers play at one of the rides which is cool. But disney always changes the endings in the movies, like the hunchback movie I think the lady ends up just leaving the hunchback and never coming back.

yeah and in the sequal he finds a chick that loves him and blah blah blah

I used to like Disney. After the 90s, they ran in a cycle.

30 shitty movies, one-badass movie, then repeat.

Pirates was the only good thing that came out of disney.

And anything Pixar-Disney is pretty good.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
At DisneyWorld they got rid of Alien Encounter, and replaced it with some gay Stitch ride

That was a sad day
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Me and a friend talked about how much disney sucked nowadays and thought back on the good old days when there was the lionking, aladdin and soforth. Yeah we're both 20.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Studio Ghibli(Castle In The Sky, Spirited Away, etc...)>Pixar>Normal Disney Movies
What I want back more than anything is the old Nickelodeon shows. *mourns*

But Disney was good too =O
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
I used to love Disney, Lion King fucking owns. Now it's all these bloody real-life movies, which all suck. I liked some of the sequals. All of the Aladdin ones were good.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
disney channel makes kids retarted man...the way i see it is people are supposed to learn a majority of what theyll learn in there whole lives as kids right? so then why do parents let there kids watch all this t.v about fashion, drama, and general little kid BS?

might just be me but i think people would be smarter if they didnt watch little kid t.v when they were a kid...
lol @ cinderella 3!

they should make one where she dies!

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by Jinskee
Pixar > Disney movies.

If I have to sit through one more pixar movie I'll kill myself. They're all the same.
Everyone loved disney movies as a kid. All the original ones like Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Toy Story n' all those were brilliant.

Hunchback of Notre Dame was a good film, but it was an unusual subject for disney. Disney cartoons are aimed at children! Notre Dame has a few deaths in it. I think Esmeralda dies in the original...

Robots was shit. And everything after it was, too. Shame.
Yeah, that happens with everything good though.
It starts out as something original and exciting then there are just copies of copies of copies of bullshit because the generation who's watching it doesn't know enough history to know what he's missing, and the new material makes him not appreciate it. And the everyone singing thing is bs too. Nowadays everyone who is anyone has to have their own fragrance, clothing line, pop song, movie, whatever.
Quote by Jinskee
Pixar > Disney movies.

Pixar=Disney movies.

Disney owns them now.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Page 1 of 2