any of you slayer fans out there want to help me?

ill be using a jcm800/900 in a n upcomming gig... and slayer's up on our playlist... well, all slayer... so, how to i eq slayer? ill be using my ts-808...

thanks,

im not good in deciphering tones yknow...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

i love slayer boost the ow and high and cut off all the midrange wat song are u playn
I would not reccomend using the ts 808, I recommend using high mids high treble and low/mid bass. You would have to tweak it as well, rely the amps distortion.
Have fun with the marshall.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by 696
i love slayer boost the ow and high and cut off all the midrange wat song are u playn

You love Slayer but you think they scoop their mids?
Slayer have a lot of mids; easy enough with a Marshall, which are fairly middy amps in the first place. They have quite a bit of treble and not a ton of bass, too.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
our playlist would be angel of death, raining blood, seasons in the abyss, criminally insane...

Quote by Jinskee
Have fun with the marshall.

lol, i will! i hope...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

slayer's tone has a lot of mids, actually an opposite to metallica's mid scooped tone
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers