what a waste of my time
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
snowboarding
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Armed Platoon Exhibition.

But besides that... baseball.
My God, it's full of stars!
For a while, I held the belief that basketball sucks, but I like it more lately. The NBA is what sucks. College basketball / the Globetrotters / NBA Hangtime are where it's at.
Quote by Dirge Humani
No organized sports, they are terrible. Street football=best.

American football.

Street football owns! After organized football was over, the weekend before we turned all our gear in, me and my friends played fully-armored street football, it was epic
Quote by CowboyUp
Street football owns! After organized football was over, the weekend before we turned all our gear in, me and my friends played fully-armored street football, it was epic

Psssh, padding. What happens sometimes here is like 50 people, from freshmen-seniors, get together on the soccer/football field and play football. Its freaking insane...If you aren't big or fast, you will get literally thrown out of the way.

But usually its just me and a few friends playing tackle on a maybe 30-yard long yard. Lots of fun. I'm one of the tallest of us, so I make a ton of interceptions. Lol.
hockey to watch, football/ultimate frisbee with friends, lacrosse for school
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?