any reli it depends on what you want to sound like n how you want ur guitar to feel
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Lol ok let me rephrase this:

What is your favorite brand of guitar? With a decent price?
well i prefure ibanez guitars just because of the feel in the fret board and i like their sound.. my first guitar GRX40 cost me about$1500 and i'v hardly even considered looking at another guitar
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Dude dont ask just go to your guitar shop and try out a whole bunch in that price range. Dont worry about what other people say just by what you like the sound and feel of
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
Quote by cyclobs
well i prefer ibanez guitars just because of the feel in the fret board and i like their sound. My first guitar GRX40 cost me about $1500 and I've hardly even considered looking at another guitar

Well if it cost $1500 why would you consider anything else? That's top of the line. We can only hope you meant $150.

I would say my favorite brand for about $250 would be a Jay Turser. They have quite good quality and blow a squier out of the water.(even though they're quite similar.)

PS:I fixed some of your spelling mistakes. (OCD)
i would say Traben makes some good basses for that range
Gear: 08 Fender MIA Jazz bass,
American Peavey Millenium Plus 4,
GK 1001RBII,
Mesa/Boogie RR215,
Schecter C-1 Classic.
Definitely look at some used Ibanez's. With a good setup, they'll play quite nicely