hey i was just wondering if anyone else is join' up for the King of the Blues Competition? If not then tell me your opinion cause in honesty this maybe kinda cruddy but this is almost the perfect way get out guitar players faster. But thats the thing if some kid wins cause he has skills and no soul, he hasn't played through blood, sweat, and tears for the blues than its kind of a ripoff isn't it?
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Whats This King Of The Blues Thing???!??!?!? Im The King Of The Blues!!! Give Me A Link Now Before I Eat Your Fetus!!!!1!!
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
I thought about it, but I honestly don't think I'm near ready for this type of competition. Besides, I've still got quite a while to become a grizzled old blues player with unbelievable chops & soul to back it up.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Quote by Dr. Gonzo Slash
Whats This King Of The Blues Thing???!??!?!? Im The King Of The Blues!!! Give Me A Link Now Before I Eat Your Fetus!!!!1!!

lol
My Gear:
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Oh, is this Guitarmagedden thing Always for blues? Or different genres each time???
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
as far as i know its for blues... but i know that guitar center also has a drum competition every once in a while but like i said as far as i'm aware of its been blues.
My Gear:
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
I don't have the confidence for something like that, even though plenty of inferior musicians will sign up. Obviously, I wouldn't win.

If they have a backing track to jam to, I bet I wouldn't embarass myself, though, provided I was in the zone. It's a good idea, though.
well sign up bro, they give you a cd to play along with. Plus you are right about the whole inferior musicians playin' but hey they learn and so do you. I say try it out you might even make district finals, cause thats what i'm hopin' for... no i'm hopin' for real finals lol
My Gear:
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
^ Yeah. I think I could beat some people. I know some people could beat me. I also know that, from what I've heard of others playing, and in my own personal opinion, I could -smoke- a great many others, not through sheer technique, but passion, melody, and intensity. Then again, I might just suck and not know it XD Either way, I don't have the balls. A shame, because I'm sure it would be fun.
then don't go to compete, go for the same reason I'm goin'... To Play, have fun, and make new friends. I'd Love to see you play along side with me in this blues comp, cause me... hahah i don't have much tech. ability since i've been playing by my lonesome (self-taught) but with that comes passion and intensity of the original players.

Do it... You won't regret it
My Gear:
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
DOn't know what you're tlaking about, but my blues band ahs a song called King of the blues, and it is NOT aobut any of the hree kings, haha.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish