Poll: Which bands better?? or would you rather see??
Poll Options
View poll results: Which bands better?? or would you rather see??
led zeppelin
13 72%
black sabbath
5 28%
Voters: 18.
dude okay i was thinking about it and heard that led zeppelin and black sabbath are the two most influetial bands ever... well which one was or is an overall better band??
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Jimi Hendrix

a wise man once said, "if it wasnt illegal then what would be the point in doing it in the first place."
Black Sabbath all the way dude, Led Zeppelin blows dogs for quarters
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
1) they are both very influential, but this is a very, very stupid thread to post
2) The Beatles - without them would there be a zeppelin or sabbath?
Just let the good times roll.
Led Zeppelin. Sabbath kicks ass but Zep pwns them to hell and back (sorry for the meat loaf reference). Ozzy got his insane start with the band that brought us some of the greatest songs of all time but they couldnt have their satan worshipping thing if not for zep who started that. Sep was over all better in dynamics than sabbath and their just more kick ass
Led Zeppelin in my opinion, They are as a whole more talented.. Moby Dick is one of my favorite songs of all time, and if you thikn about it Sabbath never realesed anything involving that much talent and also white summer blows away anything Sabbath ever wrote although i do think sabbath is more listener friendly I have to pick Zep any day
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by unconstrained60
1) they are both very influential, but this is a very, very stupid thread to post
2) The Beatles - without them would there be a zeppelin or sabbath?

true but everyone loves zeppelin and sabbath i kinda wondered which one people liked more
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Jimi Hendrix

a wise man once said, "if it wasnt illegal then what would be the point in doing it in the first place."
Led Zeppelin IV > Sabbath.
/thread
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.