All through today i've felt the space behind my molars swelling up. It's only behind my bottom right molars. Is that a symptom of getting your wisdom teeth? I've tried looking it up online and I really can't find anything on it.

Thanks for any advice.
Quote by kidsilcon
Tips for not getting beat up: be less of a fag
Well first off, you're penis will shrink 4 inches.........

But seriously, that may be the case. They will hurt when they start coming in. I think you're getting them.
Well, when I got them, I started having pain in the tooth closest to where the wisdom teeth were coming in. I think that's one of the symptoms(having pain in a tooth closeby). Honestly, I'd just go into the dentist to have it checked out. Most people have to have their wisdom teeth pulled, anyway.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
thanks
Quote by kidsilcon
Tips for not getting beat up: be less of a fag
I had a problem exactly like that. The gum around my bottom right molar swelled up..which after ex-rays turned out to be a cyst, so i got it drained. In a week the swelling came back so i went to an oral surgeon and he said that my wisdom teeth were causing the cyst so he took them out. It has been a year and a half and the swelling has not come back.
i didn't feel anything on mine. i just had them taken out because i had to have 2 other teeth pulled and they were about to start coming in
Quote by ryanO_26
All through today i've felt the space behind my molars swelling up. It's only behind my bottom right molars. Is that a symptom of getting your wisdom teeth? I've tried looking it up online and I really can't find anything on it.

Thanks for any advice.

you must have an std from sucking too many cocks