OK, I was having a discussion in the wee hours of Saturday morning with my mate about attractive ladies, and I brought up Anne Foy, who if you don't know is a presenter of CBBC (Kids' after-school TV, you watch a lot of it when you're a student!) who I happen to think is rather hot. Anyway within the space of a couple of hours I had written this song about her, recorded it the next day, and now here it is!

I promise you it's not as cheesy/weird/sad as it might sound from the above description!

http://www.myspace.com/paulmundy (Click CBBC, obviously)

Hoorah!
I always love your songs, and this is no exception. Good work! The recording seems a bit on the loud side, though. I had to adjust my volume to get it to the normal level. So yeah, I dunno. It happens. Keep it up!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Yo it's Paul Mundy! I'm the guy who raved about What Are You Staring At on dMusic.
Once again, that was the first song by a not-major-label artist I ever heard, and it ****in blew me away. About to go listen to this one, I have high expectations!
Quote by Sid McCall
I always love your songs, and this is no exception. Good work! The recording seems a bit on the loud side, though. I had to adjust my volume to get it to the normal level. So yeah, I dunno. It happens. Keep it up!

It's weird you say that because it seems a lot quieter than other songs on my mp3 player lol, dunno what I can do about that really!

Glad you liked it though, cheers for the feedback again

Quote by ygokazuki
Yo it's Paul Mundy! I'm the guy who raved about What Are You Staring At on dMusic.
Once again, that was the first song by a not-major-label artist I ever heard, and it ****in blew me away. About to go listen to this one, I have high expectations!

I thought I recognised the name I can only hope I didn't disappoint this time around!

Cheers!