ok i m curious to know what a nice bass combo amp (something that can be easily transported) would be to get for playing small gigs and band practices
needs good volume output and a good tone(seems redundant to mention but ive seen some fools...)
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
so anyone else got any because the Eden is a bit outta my price range and i didnt really like the fender
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Ashdown MAG combo's (210T or 115 if you want them to be small)
'Have you felt the trembling in your stomach, the bass that leads us there'
there's one, i think called the mesa boogie walkabout-but check their website

200 watts, good tone, and TINY-only problem is that its £1000 or more, which could be out of your price range..but check it out anyway, see what you think
Warwick Sweet 15.

150W
15inch specker and HF horn (can be turned on and off)
Lovely tone
£250
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-II/115 or the 210. I have the 700 RB version of the 210 which is essentially the same but give you some added power and Bi-Amping. But have used a 400RB/210 for a couple of shows, and even as a beat up house amp it still produces the goods. Think they retail at around 450 GBP, but i may be wrong.
1987 Fender Jazz Bass Special (Japan)-----Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 H---Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi----Boss CEB-3----Gallien-Krueger-700-RB/210 Combo