we have all done stupid stuff. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
I stuck a pickle in a hose and shot it at my window.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
i cut out the filling in a twinkie and filled the leftover twinkie with a hot dog, and blew it up in the microwave

or wait once i pushed that thing that looks like a garage door opener, but it actually calls the police...it was at this church
I found this kerosene in the shed on the farm and bough some gunpowder from my local outdoor store. ... well needless to say the left side of all the cows that were on the left side of the barn were a little singed.

I just told my dad hey. ... it's only a side of beef.
Right now. Prank calling someone, calling them a fat lesbian, and then have the police talk to me at school ] =
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Shredder6
i listened to slipknot b4

I did too ] =
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
i was on a pilgramage to jerusalem when a blind begger asked for money, being the good samaratin i am, i sucked him off, spit the cum in his face, and said, GOT MILK??
Quote by mitch_33
snorting sugar, big no no.. dont try that.

Pfft. Last week I watched a kid snort a FAT line of salt.
Stupidest thing I ever did? I'd have to go with listening to Slip Knot as well. Worst three minutes of my life.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Ghandhi was the greatest shredder ever.

Quote by Siftings
Ian Mackaye confuses a shot of heroin with his insulin, and hilarity ensues.
I registered here.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z30Lk0zdBNI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiskQS1ZQlw
The dude in the suit... that is me. But yeah that is the stupidest thing I have ever done.
That or having two bottle rockets explode in my pant pockets, and one in my hand. Blew a chunk of my fingure off(yeah I totally mispelt finger)... but no blood really weird.
Last edited by The Ted at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by The Ted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z30Lk0zdBNI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiskQS1ZQlw
The dude in the suit... that is me. But yeah that is the stupidest thing I have ever done.
That or having two bottle rockets explode in my pant pockets, and one in my hand. Blew a chunk of my fingure off... but no blood really weird.

marry me please.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Ghandhi was the greatest shredder ever.

Quote by Siftings
Ian Mackaye confuses a shot of heroin with his insulin, and hilarity ensues.
hmm, tough call. but I snorted half a pack of a snack pack pudding and sneezed it for a week. I couldn't breathe thru my nose again for so long. Or smearing liquid nails (very flammable) all over my pants, lighting them, and running through my neighborhood shouting "DAMIEN IS COMING", the bad thing about liquid nails is that water doesn't put it out too well. I had to rip off my pants before the serious burns. Good thing i was wearing 4 layers, or I'd be a crip!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by sk8r
we have all done stupid stuff. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Well what is your dumbest thing?
hmm, tough call. but I snorted half a pack of a snack pack pudding and sneezed it for a week. I couldn't breathe thru my nose again for so long. Or smearing liquid nails (very flammable) all over my pants, lighting them, and running through my neighborhood shouting "DAMIEN IS COMING", the bad thing about liquid nails is that water doesn't put it out too well. I had to rip off my pants before the serious burns. Good thing i was wearing 4 layers, or I'd be a crip!

Liquid ****ing nails...Damn stuff almost burnt my house down when i burned a smiley face into my computer desk.
Quote by GdayArmstrong
i was on a pilgramage to jerusalem when a blind begger asked for money, being the good samaratin i am, i sucked him off, spit the cum in his face, and said, GOT MILK??

HAHAHAHAHA, Funniest thing i've read on here for ****ing ages, you man, have a quirky sense of humour me likes
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
i took a shower during the halftime show and just now realized my boxers are on backwards
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by The Ted
Well what is your dumbest thing?

I dont have one I just started this thread so I could laugh at other people.
just kidding I tryied to ride a bike on a treadmill, I fell of and broke my wrist.
I jumped up while walking down the stairs hitting my forehead on the steps above rendering myself unconcious.
Well, talkin bout it in the other thread.

Throwing a Works Bomb in an elementary school parking lot. Didn't cause damage, i dont think, but set off about 15 car alarms in the area.

We ran back to a friends house

Cops showed up a little later

Kinda scary.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
i was really horny one day after i got from school, and i saw an electric pencil sharpener sitting on my desk, the hole was just enough to fit my penis through
Quote by hug a llama
i was really horny one day after i got from school, and i saw an electric pencil sharpener sitting on my desk, the hole was just enough to fit my penis through

Oh god. You have a tiny penis.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by hug a llama

erect??
Quote by RB cam RB
Oh god. You have a tiny penis.

well it was small back then...wasnt everyones that small back then?
Quote by hug a llama
well it was small back then...wasnt everyones that small back then?

A pencil sharpener...

Well it depends... Are you asian?
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Over the Summer, me and one of my close friends had drunken sex at a party. Afterwards, I rolled over and said, "Goddamn, that just bought me a year in Purgatory."

It was embarassing. She tells everyone. We're still good friends, but I had no idea what I was saying.
Poor advice.
Quote by RB cam RB

A pencil sharpener...

Well it depends... Are you asian?

no......yes
Quote by hug a llama
no......yes

Oh. Then it's totally cool.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
I fell out of a tree fucking up my ankle.
Climbing on the school roof when I was five.
Flooding the boys bathroom when I was five.
Eating things that shouldn't have been eaten.
Running into glass doors. etc.
Quote by RB cam RB
Oh. Then it's totally cool.

its pretty big now though

i cannot believe i just typed that
Quote by hug a llama
its pretty big now though

i cannot believe i just typed that

Are you onto guitar imput jacks now?
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.