Ok well im getting a new bass.I was thinking about getting a warwick rockbass or a geddy lee bass.Ive heard alot of good things about the warwick and alot of good things about the geddy lee.In your opinon do u think is better and which u perfer.And wat r some bad things about both of them?
Cliff Williams like the one from AC/DC? He played a Stingray. lol

Depends on what genre you want to play. Rockbasses are cheaper Warwicks but they're still pretty good quality, Im a big fan of the Geddy Lee J-bass. What are you looking to play, musically and stylistically?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
dont get a rockbass, the input jack is faulty. ive read countless reviews about it and when i went to guitar center 2 of the 3 they had on display were already busted
Quote by cloud_x_13
dont get a rockbass, the input jack is faulty. ive read countless reviews about it and when i went to guitar center 2 of the 3 they had on display were already busted

I've never, ever seen a Rockbass with a faulty input jack. I do know that they had a recall on some bass for faulty wiring 3 months ago. So if the GC near you didn't send them back they are idiots.

Threadstarter- I would recommend either one, how much experiance do you have on each? They are very different instruments feel wise.
Quote by cloud_x_13

An input jack isn't that hard to replace..
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Ive play the warwick rockbass and liked it alot.But never played the geddy lee bass and ive heard alot of good stuff about it.