Poll: Superbowl Commercials?(Overall)
Poll Options
View poll results: Superbowl Commercials?(Overall)
Sucked
18 75%
Amazing
6 25%
Voters: 24.
Who else here thought the commercials were so bad? Yeah there were a FEW funny ones, like the office ones in the woods and the few beer ones, but over all they sucked. I mean half of them were car commercials or about CBS shows. Very weak
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
yeah
they did suck
BUT the rock paper scossors one was amazing
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
They showed that rogers commercial about 15 times
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
i swear to god if i hear another thing about the police reuniting for the grammies, or about how csi is starting a new season, im gonna a punch the ****ing tv.

Most of the budweiser ones were good. And the ones where "you shouldn't have to survive work." The federline one was hilarious.

and what's with companies putting out an old commercial. I saw about a dozen that i have seen before.
Commercials? I have heard a tale or two about the commercials. There the breaks you get while going to the bathroom. ... hmm if only I had a tv out on the farm.
Definitely not a good year for superbowl commercials.

But the comb-over beard, snickers accidental kiss, and the rock paper scissors ones were awesome.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
They were poor, I was expecting better from Bigdaddy's... they usually seem to entertain me more. Although, Federline made my day.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
"I threw paper..."

"...Well I threw a rock"

freakin hilarious
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Lucky for me, I have DVR
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Snickers accidental kiss FTW.

"Quick, do something manly!"

"Rips out chest hair*
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by MetalHead73
Snickers accidental kiss FTW.

"Quick, do something manly!"

"Rips out chest hair*

That confused me for a second. when the guy says, do something manly, and the other guy rips his shirt off......
It was the worst super bowl, comercially. The only funny one that made me laugh was the Kevin Federline one.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I liked when the guy got owned by the meteor.
Darkness Is Growing, Eternity Opens
The Cememtary Lights Up Again
As In Ancient Times
Fallen Souls Die Behind My Steps
By Following The Freezing Moon
Quote by BlackLacesGP
I liked when the guy got owned by the meteor.

i thought that was pretty stupid. The moon has gravity, something that commercial overlooked a bit.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
i thought that was pretty stupid. The moon has gravity, something that commercial overlooked a bit.

Sorry for the physics not being impecable, lol.
Darkness Is Growing, Eternity Opens
The Cememtary Lights Up Again
As In Ancient Times
Fallen Souls Die Behind My Steps
By Following The Freezing Moon
rock paper scissors ftw
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Yeah and we can all thank the FCC for the sh$#@y comercials..
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab