Sooooooooo has anyone ever been to the EMP? Im going there on a field trip pretty soon and it seems pretty awesome. Theres gonna be a few other musicians in the group as well so the on stage thing should be pretty kick ass. Any good experiences?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
It's very cool. I live just south of Seattle in Kent. The building itself is very interesting to look at, but you've probably seen it. It's been awhile since I've been inside, but I know theres a music room where you can try instruments. And a HUGE hanging piece of art with about 600 guitars.
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
It's very cool. I live just south of Seattle in Kent. The building itself is very interesting to look at, but you've probably seen it. It's been awhile since I've been inside, but I know theres a music room where you can try instruments. And a HUGE hanging piece of art with about 600 guitars.

Yeah ive seen it from the ground and from the space needle a few times. Thats kinda what i wanted to do was jam w/ some instruments they had there. Their site doesnt give much info thou.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
i live right next to seattle. I've been to emp a few times, it's pretty awesome.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.