I have alot of trouble galloping while I'm standing up, and I dont have anyone to teach me anythign so does anyone have any tips? I can get a rythm going sitting down resting the guitar on my knee but once its hanging off of me its just a mess
Well, first adjust the strap so it's in a more comfortable position, too low and it hinders your playing ability, too high, and it's awkward to play.

You can also use your right forearm to hold the guitar against you, and keep it in position. You can try anchoring your right pinky on the body below the strings to give your right hand some more control and stability.

Keep most of the motion in your wrist, and possibly with help from your elbow if it makes it easier.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Practice. All it is is 8th 16th 16th, or 16th 16th 8th—just repeated over and over again.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
^, I thought he meant like jumping around on stage or something similar to what angus young would do
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
i was pretty bad at triplets too, but practise makes perfect
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Quote by giorgio1210
^, I thought he meant like jumping around on stage or something similar to what angus young would do

Easy, determine your lead feet.
Now get your lead feet to kick out a bit, then recessive leg to hop forward abit

Hard to explain, but you get the idea,
I think Kylster has the right idea. The height of your guitar is very important. Set the strap so the guitar sits high find the perfect position and then put a safety pin through the strap to stop it sliding down as you play. Other wise you will be constantly struggling and re-adjusting the strap. I also find its easier sometimes to start a triplet on an up stroke. Threes are the hardest for me. I find gallops of 4 and 5s much easier.