How many of ya have been locked up in juvie or prison etc.... how much time did you do? i've been able to keep out of there, other than the occasional one nighters for fighting and public intoxication.
i did a month in a juvenile facility for assault and battery and the only jail shit ive been in was like 24 hour drunk in public/fighting deals.
eh. i did 2 years in various treatment centers, some were more lockdown-like than others. *shrug* it's not like it makes you cool.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Well, once I kicked a kid, and I was had to talk to the principle. I am so .
But seriously, who really cares whether or not you have gone to jail. I actually think twice about buying a a the next guy that waves at me. Dont be a f*cking idiot.
/thread
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
I went to jail after I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Spent 2 days in jail for a bomb on highschool campus. Thanks to a Baker Act and my previous history I got out of secured lockdown to home detention. Lockdown is jail and home detention is a minor house arrest.
Umm I've spent a day at a police station for me, my brother and friend getting a shite load of eggs, tomatoes and potatoes and throwing them out the window at moving cars, I actually developed an excellent shot, hitting the windscreen every time.
Unfortunately 50 of about 150 cars that we hit made reports of it, and eventually a guy who worked for the council caught my brother throwing and egg at a car, as he had pulled up his car down the road after been previously hit by a yoghurt carton by me 2 minutes beforehand...
That was the funnest week of my life.
Couple over nighters, Nothing big. It sucks and I dont see how people can do that for more then a month.
I did one night for criminal damage but ended up having no charges pressed against me
got locked up n a psyke ward for putting some guy through a window said i need anger management and stuff bulshit he hit me first he only spent like 3 days in hospital it wast like he died
Quote by ThePerfectDrug
Umm I've spent a day at a police station for me, my brother and friend getting a shite load of eggs, tomatoes and potatoes and throwing them out the window at moving cars, I actually developed an excellent shot, hitting the windscreen every time.
Unfortunately 50 of about 150 cars that we hit made reports of it, and eventually a guy who worked for the council caught my brother throwing and egg at a car, as he had pulled up his car down the road after been previously hit by a yoghurt carton by me 2 minutes beforehand...
That was the funnest week of my life.

You sound like a pleasent person. I hope you get hit by a car one day and become paralysed neck downwards.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
You guys are pretty badass.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by alwaysmetal
got locked up n a psyke ward for putting some guy through a window said i need anger management and stuff bulshit he hit me first he only spent like 3 days in hospital it wast like he died
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Bubban
I went to jail after I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

From Boy Meets World right?
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I think that's from a Johnny Cash song ^^

Anyway, I've only spent the one night in the cells. Got locked up for fighting.

Got the assault charge dropped recently though

-AS-
Ibanez RG2570e Prestige
Fender® American Series Strat
Marshall AVT-50
BOSS GT8
Crafter T-035
Squire Strat
Admira Malaga Classical Guitar
Gould GS200CB
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dimebag Crybaby

Proud member of the Scots of UG Society..
didnt go to jail, but got a ticket for "possession of a controlled substance" and missed court and never payed it off... hmmm... lucky me, that was a saved $755
I met a guy yesterday (a crackhead) who was a woman in prison. I don't intend to go.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
I got arrested on assault and battery charges for savagely beating the crap out of my ex-girlfriends nosy ass friend. I hated that guy, he always tried to manipulate her into thinking I'm an asshole so I lost it when I saw him at the mall with his friends. Fortunately, she got him to drop the charges and then dumped me when I came to see her shortly after. Was one of the WORST experiences of my life
I kicked some slot machines which ate my money, got chased by the police and out-ran them dropped my ****ing mobilphone and had to stop to grab it, almost was caught but kept on running. I was a little high at the time didn't help. They tracked me down and sent a bill for damage, pretty lame
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
I did 5 years in jail for downloading free mp3. Later they told me they weren't free and it was because of me if Will Smith's son couldn't get his private island for christmas .
I wasn't really "Locked Up" but I had to spend a week in a juvy hall for knocking someone unconscieous after we played at a bar and the guy kept hasseling us.