from the headstock it kinda looks like a Guild guitar. that's all i know (or at least i think i know)
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
It does but then again so does my I banez Artcore and the PM signiture series models. I think Guild mainly builds acoustics.
Quote by TheGuitaristMan
It does but then again so does my I banez Artcore and the PM signiture series models. I think Guild mainly builds acoustics.

Yeah, could be like a prototype sig. guitar for him from Ibanez (if he didn't have it at the time, i'm not sure when he got his sig. guitar). But from the headstock and how the Logo is laid out, it looks like a Guild.

Guild used to make electric guitars = Click here
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
David Byrne also uses that guitar on Stop Making Sense and I've always wondered what it was. He plays it on slippery people and crosseyed and painless. On another guitar forum they thought it might be a guild too, but none of the guild models fit its shape exactly. I thought all the switches might have been added aftermarket but theyre there on both the metheny pic and on byrnes

Last edited by thanksVedder at Feb 5, 2007,
It's a roland g303 guitar synth.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Last edited by power freak at Feb 8, 2007,
Quote by Lost_Rose
Looks very much like a Guild S-100

http://www.reallymusic.net/ele_item/e0039.html

No, it's like power freak said, a Roland g303.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.