I have to do community service in my 7th grade science class. The problem is the project stuff is due on the 16th and I didn't even start yet.. Has anybody ever had to do community service for school? If so, describe what it was like and what you did..

I am thinking of just making the whole thing up and writing a 200 word essay on something I didn't even do.

Please help! I need ideas on what I can fake it on!!!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Quote by The Casualty
Metallic and Ionic Bonds?

lol i remember doing those... but that's not what he needs.
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.
Quote by The Casualty
Metallic and Ionic Bonds?

What..? no!

Something like planting trees, picking up trash, that kinda stuff. Just tell me your story about what you did and:

How did you decide on this service?
What did you do for your service project?
Describe your thoughts and feelings as you were performing the service?
What kind of an impact did your service make on others' lives?

HELP ME PLEASE IF I DON'T HAVE THIS STUFF DONE BY THE 16th MY GRADE WILL DROP FROM AN A TO POSSIBLY AN F!!!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Quote by Repitition
If you fail it's your own fault.

You think I don't know that?

Just help me out please..
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
Whenever I read threads like these it just makes me so much happier that I have 60 something school days left until I graduate high school.

Threadstarter just do whatever comes to your mind.
dude why are you asking us, ask your emo friends what they did...
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
i had to do community service one time..... but it wasnt for school.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Well I had several community services.
1. Being a janitor for no pay.(Done this more times than I can count)
2. Re-painting a graffitied wall.
3. Picking weeds, cutting vines, ect. at a Civil War Cemetary
I think you're really overreacting about 200 words. That's a really short essay that you could do in like half an hour.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by deadmansdiary
i had to do community service one time..... but it wasnt for school.

Thank you The Ted, you have gave me ideas.. Can you describe the one about picking weeds and shit?

The problem is I have to make it actually seem real. My teacher might think I just faked the whole thing if I don't come up with a decent 200 word essay
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
200 words? Dude grow a pair and just get it done. Jesus Christ, kids these days... I don't see how you can even write half an essay in 200 words.
Inhuman evil take down!
heres a crazy idea, why dont u actually do it urself instead of coming 2 UG for help?
I can see that wont happen, so say u picked up dog doo at a park, thats what 50 cent did on the simpsons
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by (-:

Thank you The Ted, you have gave me ideas.. Can you describe the one about picking weeds and shit?

Fine I will write the essay for you
What we were doing was forcifully helping out a church group. We were cleaning up a cemetary for Civil War soldiers. What we had to do was split up in two groups girls and guys. The girls went around picking up liter and pulling weeds. The leaders of the church group was having experts locate and uncover the unmarked grave sites. The guys had to cut down vines from the forest beside it that was on the property. Three guys had machetes and was cutting down the vines and three guys were carring a pile of cut vines to the dumpster on the other side of the cemetary. Five other people were cutting branches of trees as they were getting too out of control. And everyone else was carring the branches and logs to the dumpster.We did get a 30 minutes lunch break, we where provide honey and peanut putter sandwhiches with either regular or chocolate milk. But since there was a church group helping out; they offer hotdogs and soda as well. We worked there from dark in the morning till dark at night; about 16 hours. When we finished next week they are going to sod and plant flowers there.
That is 202 words, the bolded word I recommend taking out.
thank you so much
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
the ted you are my hero doing homework for douches who can't do them themselves you deserve a cookie lol
Quote by The Ted
Hey I need a self praising quote! I best get one for doing your essay.

You sir, THEE Ted, are the greatest man to have ever lived. You can do my essays anytime!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
Quote by (-:
You sir, THEE Ted, are the greatest man to have ever lived. You can do my essays anytime!

Sigged