did they say, in exact words, that they are declaring war, and attacking?

no.

the equivalent of beating up a toddler to steal candy from it? Iran is not a "toddler" of a nation, Iraq fought against them for 8 years and just barely won.

next time, get your information from a non-liberal biased place before you go posting shit.

America>you
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']America>you

.......Yeah,right...Once again US are THE BEST..Quit that obnoxious shit...
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by CowboyUp
all your base are belong to usa

<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by CowboyUp
all your base are belong to usa

P.S. how reliable is that site....it looks cheap....or maybe I'm jsut a bit uppity.....
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']
next time, get your information from a non-liberal biased place before you go posting shit.

yea conservative biased sounds alot neater
America > you

I'm afraid that's the problem. America > everybody in terms of power and with Dick and George at the helm, stupid fucking wars are gonna keep happening.

the equivalent of beating up a toddler to steal candy from it? Iran is not a "toddler" of a nation, Iraq fought against them for 8 years and just barely won.

...and Iraq is even comparable to the USA?
Quote by krip420

no, i dont want biased at all. im sure it doesn't exist, but that would be the best.

yes, i am a conservative btw, so let the bashing begin.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Quote by krip420

So are you saying that you can't have something that is liberal but not biased?
^ I beg of you, elaborate on that. I see no reason why this thread is retarded. Even if the article is a rumor (which I doubt), the pointlessness and stupidity of the war on Iraq is a very real issue. So please, explain to me why the problem of pointless wars (the problem I was referring to) is in any way related to people making retarted threads (of which this isn't one)?
the problem is that some people like [the]whorocks voted bush both times

and got this shithead elected... so he could totally fuck up our country

we're over 7 trillion dollars further in debt

in two wars

thousands of our kids dying

hundreds of thousands foreigns dead and dying

violence escalating

invasion of our core rights

unfair bias to whomever he pleases

... the list goes on forever man, It's really hard to argue for bush because you make yourself look like an ignorant shithead
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by kyle_afi
^ I beg of you, elaborate on that. I see no reason why this thread is retarded. Even if the article is a rumor (which I doubt), the pointlessness and stupidity of the war on Iraq is a very real issue. So please, explain to me why the problem of pointless wars (the problem I was referring to) is in any way related to people making retarted threads (of which this isn't one)?

Elaborate... Go to the Political Thread. That and any Thread that talks about The war on Iraq is old and redundant. I'm in the military, I dont wait for CNN to tell me whats going on, and I DONT come to the pit to "discuss" it.
^^ well man, its a reality...

you cant shut it out

and i appreciate those in the military... but that doesn't give anyone authority to "stop" a discussion about something that pertains to most on this site
-Frank Zappa
Quote by dewthedew2323
^^ well man, its a reality...

you cant shut it out

and i appreciate those in the military... but that doesn't give anyone authority to "stop" a discussion about something that pertains to most on this site

Reality or not, If you want to talk about War in Iraq you use the SEARCH option that The UG forum provides so that you're not making DUPLICATE threads, I've seen this thread over and over. This is the point I'm making, so yes in the end, this is just an echo of an echo of an echo of a retarded thread that SHOULD have been in the political thread.
Yes, thats great and all, but i don't care about the thread complications or w/e. We were actually discussing something. Way to keep it going man!
-Frank Zappa
Quote by dewthedew2323
the problem is that some people like [the]whorocks voted bush both times

and got this shithead elected... so he could totally fuck up our country

we're over 7 trillion dollars further in debt

in two wars

thousands of our kids dying

hundreds of thousands foreigns dead and dying

violence escalating

invasion of our core rights

unfair bias to whomever he pleases

... the list goes on forever man, It's really hard to argue for bush because you make yourself look like an ignorant shithead

a- im not old enough to vote. but you tell me: do you really think that kerry or gore wouldnt have done more the same thing?

the more troops we put in to control the situation, the shorter it will be..unless we do like we did in vietnam..which were not.

we have a volunteer military....everyone in the military now is in it caused they joined, voluntarily!! you cant go to war and b!tch about getting shot at.

violence is escalating because new jihadists are coming into iraq....stop the flow, stop the violence...now we could have fought iraq differently...but its over and done, we cant cut and run.

during WWII we had to give up some rights....we got them all back and more.

by all means, i dont like Bush...but he won the race and we need to respect him as our president. i dont agree with all of his decisions..but on a whole i think he did better then kerry or gore could have.

<3 tommy.
Haha... we have to be bluffing....

First off we couldn't afford another war and secondly we don't have enough people.
very flawed logic the who, a surge just puts more people to get mowed down by guerrilla warfare, you can't stop people from entering a country, WWII was a totally different war with formal battles and a deffinate beginning and end, Bush didnt win the popular vote once(and possibly twice,

and to top it off
"you cant go to war and b!tch about getting shot at."
way to show support man, it's not the soldiers choice to war, but it is his job... he can bitch about it as much as he wants, because in the end we are fighting a losing battle

hate to break it to ya bud
-Frank Zappa
Quote by dewthedew2323
very flawed logic the who, a surge just puts more people to get mowed down by guerrilla warfare, you can't stop people from entering a country, WWII was a totally different war with formal battles and a deffinate beginning and end, Bush didnt win the popular vote once(and possibly twice,

and to top it off
"you cant go to war and b!tch about getting shot at."
way to show support man, it's not the soldiers choice to war, but it is his job... he can bitch about it as much as he wants, because in the end we are fighting a losing battle

hate to break it to ya bud

Thank you. someone who doesnt go around ranting and raving and bashing.

i see your point on the first part, but its 12 here and im tried lol, ill respond to that later.

about the second part, i meant it more of as the people back home, like....well ya im still to tired to explain that.

look for a response at like 3 or 4 tomorrow if you care lol

<3 tommy.
Today they're greater than ever as the tiny Israeli state with six million Jews (including those in OPT settlements) is a world nuclear power compared to a virtually defenseless Palestinian population of about five million.
if you had any sense at all, you wouldn't believe anything from that website. my parents are uber-conservative and i don't agree with all their conspiracy bullcrap, but that's waaaay more believable than this.

this is great. i love laughing at uber-conservatives and uber-liberals.
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']
we have a volunteer military....everyone in the military now is in it caused they joined, voluntarily!! you cant go to war and b!tch about getting shot at.

The soldiers aren't complaining, they recognize this is what they signed up for. It's people like me who fail to understand why we're sending our valuable volunteers to a foreign land to get murdered for a flawed "cause." In any case, that article seemed a bit way out in the left field. Conflict with Iran wouldn't surprise me, but I'd rather hear it from a more reliable less biased source.