Page 1 of 2
all right ive got to play and sing a few songs for this girl this friday im think 3 or 4 and they can be any genre but they need to but somewhat challenging to sing and play...
Play, 'Entrails Ripped From a Virgin's Cunt' by Cannibal Corpse. Trust me, you'll get laid.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
It's not challenging, but everyone knows it... "Sex & Candy" by Marcy Playground.

You can learn to play and sing that in much less than a day.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Bubban
Play, 'Entrails Ripped From a Virgin's Cunt' by Cannibal Corpse. Trust me, you'll get laid.

i second that. at least you'll be original.
Who dat?
hmm punkish emo is genre id really like but like i said anything is good... id do some jhon mayer but its to hard cause i suck unless you guys think of an easy one
Do some Lamb of God. That challenging and the lyrics are awsome.......might not be the best for a chick tho unless she likes that shit
Acoustic guitar works good to draw up emotions, that is if you are playing by yourself. "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd is good, but not challenging.
What kinda girl are you trying to impress and what kinda music does she like?
Ha, turn the Gain to 0 and play "Brightest" by Copeland.

an easy jaymay song would be love song for no one, vocals aren't too rangey. ya you're damn right i just called him jaymay, we're tight like that. o man city love too that song's good even on acoustic. or i dunno play bright eyes - bowl of oranges.

edit, ya i dunno why i assumed acoustic. even better then if it's electric clean
Add some Blues man
like Bell Bottom Blues
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
"Spanish Castle Magic" man, can't go wrong.

Soft electric guitar?

Go with the soft-electric version of Wonderwall.

Dunno, seems to work better than the Acoustic version, if you can pull it off that is.

And I second the Wish You Were Here...
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
How about not playing songs for a girl? Unless you've got Mohammedan skills, you shouldn't try. Stupid boys thinking girls will be impressed by anything.
How about "Dust in the wind"

The fingerpicking is a little challenging, but the singing works well with the chord changes so it's easy enough to sing.
Quote by Bubban

Yeah good idea, of course Submerged in boiling flesh and meat hook sodomy are always a fan favourite
Quote by Embodiment
How about not playing songs for a girl? Unless you've got Mohammedan skills, you shouldn't try. Stupid boys thinking girls will be impressed by anything.

im not trying to impress her she just wanted t ohear me play a few songs for her... she asked!
Try Bother by Stone Sour. Thats an awsome song and its a bit softer. Check it out!!
Eric clapton, trust me
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Guns N Roses- Patience
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Trailways - Red House Painters (could actually do it just as an instrumental - beautiful song)

It doesnt have to all be lovey-dovey, right?
Something Vague - Bright Eyes
Legendary - Lou Barlow
Spanish Romance (classical song, no singing)

I think all of those I listed are pretty good. Ooh, I'd also second Copeland's "Brightest." The only two you might have difficulties with would me Spanish Romance and Trailways. They're both fingerpicked. Trailways is not difficult, but if you can't fingerpick it'd be quite the project. Spanish Romance has some stretches, and I dunno if it'd sound good on an electric guitar. I usually play it on a steel string, and sometimes with my classical.
Actualy, jack johnson too.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by John_Mayer_Fan
im not trying to impress her she just wanted t ohear me play a few songs for her... she asked!

Then don't play a lame song. Acoustic love songs are too predictable and boring. Play something amazing like Serrana, Fugue, or War of the Angels. I'd probably jump the guy if he played me something like that. (Not really though.)
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by Bubban

'f*cked with a knife' is also quite the arousing ditty.
Alkaline Trio
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Page 1 of 2