Page 1 of 22
It is. I seriously can't go anywhere without someone wanting to rip me apart. And I can't fight back cause I'm 5'10 and 100 pounds (I'm 14 by the way). At school nobody wants to fight me but I constantly get ridiculed. It's hard to go to shows cause everyone wants to kick my ass. Just last night I was at a show and I went to the bathroom to take a piss and 3 guys came in, thorugh me up against a wall, and continued to whale on me until I lost consciusness (sp?) and broke my nose. And I can't do anything about it cause I'm all skin and bones and weak. So yah next time you hate on emos this is what we have to go through.
I hate emos...
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Quote by saintjimmy99
you bring it upon yourself. grow the fuck up.

Speak for yourself.

On a more serious note, try not to make it so obvious? Do you dress in the tight girl pants and gay hair thing? Or no?
Why don't you stop being emo?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i know exactly what you mean, i usually get looks an names though no ones ever wanted to fight me all though some guys have really messed with me before an that day i was really sad =[ and now cause of something with my voice i just get teased for that heh.. yeah.. =\ it sucks
then dont be emo....? honestly i think the emo kids deserve the treatment they get
Quote by ShizNick
I once had a blind girlfriend... I used to always tell her that i was giving her a nice sticky lolly pop but it was actually my...

... nevermind. im going to hell.
don't an emo queer and don't complain about it, just don't be emo anymore cause it's gay and will be gone soon hopefully this year as all fads fade away so do something worthwhile with your youth
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
ya, i hate emos too. good solution: stop being an emo pussy. then, maybe, you wont get beaten up for being emo.

/insult
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
you people are all twits.

he's being himself and you think it's ok for him to get the shit beat out of him?

god. we could use another genocide right now, surely the jews brought it on themselves the first time by wearing traditional jewish clothing.
Quote by The Casualty
Speak for yourself.

On a more serious note, try not to make it so obvious? Do you dress in the tight girl pants and gay hair thing? Or no?

No but I had on a tight dashboard confessional shirt on and eyeliner.
gain some weight. there is no way that you can be healthy at 5'10" and 100 pounds.

i work with a girl that is 100 pounds, and shes probably like 5'4", and she is skinny as hell.

im surprise youre alive.

start eating fattier foods, and a lot of carbs. also go to the gym, or do something to work out.
lol you're gonna say it's hard to be emo on the boards but you're gonna get a hard time here as well.
just dress different. you can't be that devoted to it...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by metabolicmaggot

wait. i think you're joking.

if this is a joke, then you are no longer human to me.

Quote by die_kenny_die
just dress different. you can't be that devoted to it...

assuming this isnt a joke:

why? why should he change himself?

when a punk gets the shit beat out of him because of the way he looks should he change his clothes?
Quote by metabolicmaggot

well there ya go. eyeliner? wtf?

imo, all emos should just kill themselves. survival of the fittest. the emos will kill themselves, well be that much stronger on the whole.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Quote by unplugtheradio

he's being himself and you think it's ok for him to get the shit beat out of him?

god. we could use another genocide right now, surely the jews brought it on themselves the first time by wearing traditional jewish clothing.

No its not alright, but seriously, if he can't defend himself then why should we listen to him whine.
grow a beard. thats the most anti-emo thing you can do aside from listening to Slayer.
Quote by unplugtheradio

that is a religion in which usually the whole family believes in and being emo is something snotty little teenagers with no direction believe in so don't relate being emo to the holocaust
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Although I'm not fond of emo's I still think nobody should be judged like that, those dudes from that show sounded like assholes. Honestly maybe work out a bit and try not to look like a mega emo.
You will not get pity here.

I used to be emo, then I thought to myself "Why am I being such a little bitch?"
yo **** these ppl...be whatever the hell you want to be, no matter what ppl think. about getting beat up and shit, i dunno, maybe get big or something haha but still just be what you wanna be, dont let other ppl tell you how you should look
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']ya, i hate emos too. good solution: stop being an emo pussy. then, maybe, you wont get beaten up for being emo.

/insult

Nice. I agree completely.

Quit being emo. NOW.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by saintjimmy99

you bring it upon yourself. grow the fuck up.

+1

Would it be all right if ten emo kids walked around and singled out one metal head, and beat the crap out of him???

No. You grow the fuck up.
Quote by unplugtheradio

I agree.

Any one who thinks an emo kid deserves it simply because he is emo is a dumbass. Hey, if he deserved it because he was being a douche, then by all means, beat him up (even though that's also stupid). But for filling a stereotype, or being in a fad? Please, that's just stupid.
Okay, first: Stop whining. That's one of the top reasons why people hate emos. Second: If you wanna stop getting your ass kicked cause you look like a queer, stop looking like a queer. Stop complaining like its because of the color of your skin that your getting beaten over.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Shredder6
that is a religion in which usually the whole family believes in and being emo is something snotty little teenagers with no direction believe in so don't relate being emo to the holocaust

but it's about being who you are.

would you change yourself just because people ridiculed you or beat you?
Quote by Shredder6

you pwn
hey guy!
Yeah, dude, work out a bit, you can't be very healthy at 100 pounds.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
emos are effing hot. pics metobolic maggot?

stfu

Ironically when I did left click on your username it said "Die" which is what I'm currently wishing upon you.
is this a joke?????....judging by your gear.....you are the farthest thing from emo...EVER.
ok i am part emo (dont dress emo but deep down i have very morbid intrests) and i am just as tall as you but 40 lbs heavier...so i dont really go through that, but i did get punched a couple days ago for being "creepy" haha. so is it being freakishly skinny that will get your ass kicked?
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
I hate everyone who says they are emo.
Emo is not a way someone dresses or acts.

These are kids who are following the scene or fad of looking like a complete faggot.
Anyone who says something along the lines of "well I'm just showing who I am"

bullshit.

Grow the **** up.
Quote by unplugtheradio
wait. i think you're joking.

if this is a joke, then you are no longer human to me.

assuming this isnt a joke:

why? why should he change himself?

when a punk gets the shit beat out of him because of the way he looks should he change his clothes?

Nah I'm ded serious. And thanks for kinda standing up for me.