You know how you get them things on the side of your fingernails and it hurts to pick at them but you cant stop? I have them on every last one of my fingers
just leave them and they disapear
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
are you talking about those little tiny strands of skin the peel back next to your fingernail cause those things suck so ****ing much
i used to be a nail biter and would get those all the time. i have been off the bite for 18 months now (praise jesus) and i rarely get them. thats all i really know about them...but they sure are annoying
they suck when you do large bends on guitar =[
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
I need to quit biting...i bite so low it hurts to play guitar sometimes
Ohhhhh, those things. Use nail clippers and cut them off right at the bottom where they connect to your finger. Or bite them off. Anyway that cuts them off without pulling on the rest of the skin

Quote by ksmash5
dude..... wth? is this even a guitar forum anymore? lol

no... its the pit
lol
Quote by Jakester
just leave them and they disapear

ditto.
You must have been phlegmatic in stature
The gates of thanos are a spread eagle wide
You let the shutters make sackcloth and ashes
Out of a blind mans picaresque heart
Quote by ksmash5
dude..... wth? is this even a guitar forum anymore? lol

Oh, just a Jan 07, okay.

This is The Pit. It's for any topics not covered by any forums. That's why this place is full of pr0n talk, masturbation, computer troubles and cannibalism...

<.<

Yeah anyways, those things are called Hangnails, I believe. They hurt like a bitch... I usually either leave them, or I'll cut them as short as I can, not actually ripping them out.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge

Oh, just a Jan 07, okay.

This is The Pit. It's for any topics not covered by any forums. That's why this place is full of pr0n talk, masturbation, computer troubles and cannibalism...

<.<

Yeah anyways, those things are called Hangnails, I believe. They hurt like a bitch... I usually either leave them, or I'll cut them as short as I can, not actually ripping them out.

When did you come back?
I use a nail clipper also.

One time I pulled it back to the bendy part in your thumb..... It hurts alot.
Yes, a hang nail. Nail clippers are hang nail killers.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi