i bought it on saturday, but i accidently bought the wrong one. what is their return policy?
from what ive seen, guitar center is more expensive than other places. musiciansfriend is better, but you also have to pay for shipping so i dunno.
it will be fine, i've done it with an amp and pedal before.
Epiphone LP Classic, LP Tribute+
Fender MIM Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall Class 5 Head, 1960a Cabinet
Carvin G412T
Fulltone OCD
Boss DS-1, SD-1 & DM-2
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Fab Chorus
Digitech Whammy
Should be fine, go for it.

But how did you buy the wrong pedal??....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by c3rm7
from what ive seen, guitar center is more expensive than other places. musiciansfriend is better, but you also have to pay for shipping so i dunno.

They have the same prices. Plus you can bargain them down to a good price. I got my Big Muff over there for $65
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by c3rm7

guitar center owns musician's friend. the both guarantee the lowest prices, even for 30-45 days after you bought something. and at GC, if you see them put their own prices lower than it was when you bought it you can still go back and get the difference. but at guitar center you have the advantage of haggling with the salesman.

but yes. the return policy is 30 days. and even after 30 with certain stuff if you're really dissatisfied they'll still take it back, depending on who works there. some GC's have really great staff, some are garbage.
DETHKLOK RULZ!