i was just up in my room getting out my guitar because i was gonna learn to play "Mouth For War" on my tascam thing. So im changing the battery in my DF-, and i take the battery out of my delay pedal (i was out of batteries) and while ime opening the pedal up, it falls and puts a huge gash in my schecter.... I normally wouldnt mind to much, but its a HUGE dent, and i've been playing for 4 years and NOTHING like this has ever happened to me... Its a Damien 6 with Satin Black finish, and it looks like hell with a dent in it. Plus it looks like the paint's gonna just chip away if i leave it the way it is... what the hell should i do? I'll try and post pics tomorrow...
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Ouch, all I can tell you is that my guitar is perfectly fine.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
****!... im always wicked friggin careful...i guess thats why this never happened... anyone have any idea how much this kind of work normally cost?

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
OMG,I'm so sorry for the guitar...
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Visual Aproximation:

Quote by Bladez22
omg thats terrible
poor guitar
id be so pissed..
i had a similar situation happen to me
mi ipod was falling and so was my guiatr like i was playin it knocked the ipod off n let go of the guitar..
so i went for my ipod caught that but my guitar got slammed..
lucki it was on a crap aocustic..
lol wat a sad story..
lmao
anywayz.. good luck gettin it fixed dude!
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.