okay so im gradually moving closer to getting a strat. i had a les paul which i loved and i thought i would have it for forever. well i wanted strat cleans but humbucker distortion. so i bought a jackson dinky XL professional. now i want a full strat, SSS config, vintage trem, the works.

here are the specs to compare.

My jackson:
HSS config, Schaller Licensed Floyd, locking nut, which i love cus i can do metal and do all the whammy bar stuff but i dont really do it much.

Strat:
The Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar is the guitar design that changed the world. Features a select alder body, 21-fret maple neck with your choice of a rosewood or maple fretboard, 3 single-coil pickups, a vintage tremolo, and die-cast tuning keys. Standard Strats now feature a thicker bridge block for increased sustain and a more stable point of contact with the strings.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=516037 (link to the strat)

should i try to trade my jackson for the strat. i got the jackson for about the same price as the strat at guitar center. i just love the sound of a strat and im really liking this one. good reviews too.

what do yall think?
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
why not keep the jackson....
and buy a Strat too...

Trading, for the most part, is pretty lame in my opinion.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
well in on a big budget. plus i hate not being able to change tunings and having to unlock the strings. plus the strat is sexy. the jackson just....isnt.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
man i'd rather have that dinky than the strat
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
yeah i dont trade..or sell my guitars they all mean too much to me. I would rather smash the ones that dont sound great in a few years.

plus thats a shitty ass strat for begginger (sorry if anyone here owns it) your only paying for the name on that thing bassically. If i were you i would save up to get a good strat.