Hilarious?? I would rather take a golf club to the testicles for three hours than to watch that agian.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Threadstarter, you better hope that you don't live by me. I'd rip your face off. Hockey is awesome.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
That's not funny at all.

actually, it's just about the lamest thing i've ever seen.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Oh and by the way, threadstarter, you're gay. That was gay. Also, you suck at photoshop or whatever you used to make that logo.

EDIT: I assume it was you who made that video, because no one else would think it's funny.
Last edited by I floss daily at Feb 5, 2007,
Hey threadstarter if you think redirecting a puck is sp easy, try it, moving that puck into a new direction past a keeper who can pretty much use his entire body to block, oh and don't worry about the defenceman who is about to hipcheck your ass to the ground, yeah i'm sure everyone is fast enough to do that.
that was quite stuped. Hockey > Thread Starter. hockey kicks ass

Quote by I floss daily

how do people think thats funny. the site it came from was called college humor .com or something. thats just sad
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Last edited by Dimebag22 at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by I floss daily
Who said the Malarchuk thing is funny? It's just nauseating.

I think it's the fact the video is streamed from collegehumour so some sick asshole would have put it on there.