last week i went to some music shops to try out schecter hellraiser, im from australia and there are not many music stores local to me that have schecters so i had to go all the way to the city to try one out we finnaly get to this store and they had only like 3 schecters so i had a play of them anyway but i was kind of hopein to play the hellraiser. i got talkin to they guy about why they didn't have any hellraisers and he told me that schecter and seymour duncan are owned by the same company and they have no problem gettin schecters with seymour duncan in them, But he reckoned emg dont like that schecter and seymour duncan are owned by the same company and that emg never deliever on there promises to supply schecter with the pickups so schecter cant not make enough of guitars like the hellraiser and that why they didn't have them
was he just making up bullshit about why the shop didnt have them or was he tellin the truth
i also found out later on that the rights for the importing of schecters has changed and therefore the stores stocking schecters might not be getting them any more and other companys are getting all the stock.
"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

MY BANDS MY SPACE
http://www.myspace.com/bloodoverexodus
bull
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Hellraisers with EMGs FTW!
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Schecter is privately owned, EMG and Seymour Duncan are incorperated. He was feeding you BS.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Hellraisers with EMGs FTW!

seconded
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by Bazilisck311
Schecter is privately owned, EMG and Seymour Duncan are incorperated. He was feeding you BS.

HAHA shecter is in NO way privately owned, they are privately operated, but they are owned by the same parent group as ESP, im not sure about seymour duncan being in that corporate umbrella tho
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
I read on the ESP site that ESP wholly owns Schecter as a subsidiary, but the two companies operate completely indepedently. They have seperate R&D, manufacturing, and management.
Peavey JSX 2x12
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibz RG3EXQM - EMG 81/89
Ibz RG270 - Dimarzio PAF Pro/Mo' Joe
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez DE-7
EHX Small Clone
Boss NS-2
Quote by dertjoe
HAHA shecter is in NO way privately owned, they are privately operated

EDIT: Seymour Duncan's website states that ESP does not own Seymour Duncan, but does liscense the pickups. I don't know about EMG, but the SD site has proved that Schecter's parent company DOES NOT own Seymour Duncan and hence cannot be baised based on this reason.

Another EDIT: From Schecter's Q&A section on their website:
"Q: Is Schecter Guitar affiliated with ESP guitars??

A: F*ck No! "

http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp

Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Last edited by Bazilisck311 at Feb 6, 2007,
How about using some punctuation and grammar...

Little known fact: Schecter's President is Michael Ciravalo. Michael's wife is Trish Ciravalo. Trish Ciravalo is the founder of Daisy Rock.

Whoa.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^ Daisy rock are owned by the smae group as Schecter. those guitars are meant to be good. im not gay or a girl so im for schecter i have one. TSH-1 nice guitar good sound. but im trying to sell good p-ups and original sound £160
daisy rock actually does make some nice guitars, the looks arent really for me, but they do have a nice tone, but its nice to know old Seymour still has his company
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210