Page 1 of 5
so i got kicked out tonight... i have until saturday get take my clothes, my guitars and basically nothing else. i really have no idea where i going or what im doing. none of my friends are in a situation where they can help me out or take me in right now. i barely have any money and i dont make right now enough to get my own place.
its just at a really bad time also i just ran out of new contacts and without them i'm as blind as a bat. my cell phone got smashed last week and my parents said they were dropping me off their car insurance and i cant afford my own policy. now i'm gonna have to figure out a way to put myself through the rest of college because my 2 year scholarship ended

idk

it just hurts knowing my parents can chalk it all up to "you're not living a holy life" and some other religious mumbo jumbo. just because your son/daughter doesn't want to have the same beliefs as you is really no reason to put him on the streets. it's not like i'm doing drugs and acting all promiscuous or anything. i'm just not religious.

sorry for being emo guys i just really was hoping for some encouragement or advice right now.
thanks in advance
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
wow, tough... WHY did they kick you out exactly?

EDIT: nevermind, I just read it.

How about other family? Grandparents?

Or surely your friends can house you for a couple of days just so you can get yourself sorted accomodation-wise?

Best of luck to you, dude.
I enjoy a hearty roast dinner...

...for breakfast.
Last edited by Mr.Rodgers at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by Mr.Rodgers
wow, tough... WHY did they kick you out exactly?

nah no family nearby. ill try to bum off some friends until i get on my feet but idk
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
Last edited by 2lazy2getbetter at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by JoshMartyr
Their kicking you out because your not religious?? ****, Id take that to court.

**** me thats a good idea! im serious how old are you if ur like under 18 cant you sue?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Wow, Jesus... that's harsh =\

Just because you don't follow the same religious beliefs as them? Ouch.

How old are you, btw? There might be some legal thing to look into about this. Definately worth looking in to.

But hey man, best of luck. Sorry to hear about that, I hope it works out for you... I've had a friend who was kicked out of home, and I have someone else close to me who's had a lot of trouble with living arrangements. It's not fun =\

Good luck man.
I didn't have a signature until now.
lol, they must be real faithful to kick their own child out. What country and how old are you? Most probably you aren't going to starve or go without shelter.
Quote by JoshMartyr
Their kicking you out because your not religious?? ****, Id take that to court.

+1

also surely you'd be able to find a mate to stay with at least for a while. After that if possible you might be able to look at some ads for cheap shared units?

Best of luck with the situation buddy
hmmmm that seems a bit slack. considering their religous wouldnt they be more kind and forgiving and stuff? and do you have a job? anyway best of luck to you hope things work out.
He's nineteen, so there's no legal issue. He's old enough to be thrown out and has nothing to sue them for, as he's now a single entity. If he was under 18, lor maybe 16 depenbding on wher he lives it'd be a different story.

Pretty disgusting though. If I were you I'd kick it in some friends houses for a couple of days then get a cheap apartment/bedsit. I hope you've got a job. I'd make sure never to speak to your parents again either.

Might sound bitterly ironic, but try going to a church. They tend to have connections with places that take people in, althoughyou don't want to be in some homless shelter.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by madmk
lol, they must be real faithful to kick their own child out. What country and how old are you? Most probably you aren't going to starve or go without shelter.

yeah i have a job but i was only working 25 hours a week because of school. im sure i wont starve but its gonna be harrrrrrrrd
Quote by Allnightmask22
Man, should bring this point up with them.

'' umm if your so religous why are you kicking your own son out on the streets?
doesnt god teach forgivness and compassion. do on to others as you would want done to yourself ?'' .. and all that ' religous mumbo jumbo' .

dont let them force you into religion. its not for every one.
religion is pointless in this day and age.. all you need is a good set of morals.

best of luck to you mate.
aww man. that sucks. maybe if they are big on their relion and what not you could put your case to thier vicar or priest or whatever and see if he will try and win them round for you?? or atleast give you somesort of advice.

if you really gotta go try a youth hostels. they are cheap(ish) and always good places to meet new potential flat mates and find out about work. get chummy with a pub labdlord? or a friends parent? someone will help you out.
Awwww omg, so harsh! I feel sorry for you! Best of Luck dude
Fall on your tounge, like pixie dust, just think happy thoughts.
MySpace
Fly like a dragon, ride like a Rider....
at first, try staying with some relatives or friends.
i'm sure they'll understand
Top lel.
Quote by SG thrasher
They are so going to hell (not that i believe that crap).

Remember to rub your balls and your ass over their pillows before you leave.

i hope you know, you just made me laugh and feel a little better lol. i might just have to do that
Quote by Allnightmask22
Ouch man, that sucks. Crash with some mates, talk to your priest to try and convince your parents to let you back in, either that or start looking for some places for rent. Sorry to hear that buddy.
Quote by sTjImMy83091

You're my new idol.

Quote by Liberation
Mike_rocka_boy, I know this is offtopic, but Id like to commend you on being the smartest 12 year old Ive seen today, you actually know spelling and grammar!
Dude that seriously sucks. Sorry to hear that, hope everything works our for you in the end. You could always find a homeless shelter to stay at while you find a better job, and try leaving your guitars at one of your friends places so that they'll be in safe keeping.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
So much for all this 'love the sinner, hate the sin' stuff, eh? The best comeback to zealous religious nutters is to highlight their hypocrisy, but realistically that won't do much but make this situation worse.

That's really bad news man. I can't suggest much more than what other folks in this thread have said. All the best of luck for the future mate.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
your situation really makes me apreciate what my parents have to put up with, with me.

if your parents kick you out just because of religious differences, f*ck the c*nts, you dont need them
Quote by 2lazy2getbetter
i hope you know, you just made me laugh and feel a little better lol. i might just have to do that

What you could do is mess around with them make them think god hates them because they're throwing you out.

Your parents are mental.

Hide all the crucifix's and bibles, cut out a bit of the middle of their bible and lay a big steamy chocolate egg in there, is there a sponge by the bath or something? yeah? piss in it.

If all else fails just lock all the doors and burn the house down.
Man that sucks, im religious myself but i have no problem with those who dont belive its their choice. But yeh just crash at mates, do some pub gigs, busk if u have to. And i know this is gonna sound harsh but if you really need money for things maybe sell one of your guitars (if you have more than 1, if u only have 1 dont sell it). But yeh just make sure you stay in uni, maybe just no free time for you and work more i dunno.
Fake your death. Then when your parents are like "Oh shizzle we are bad parents. boo hoo" you can burst in and go "**** YOU." Then steal some valuables and leave.
are your parents jews?
because it seems like their jews?
if so i wouldnt follow their religious beliefs.

if your under 18 take them to court. youll win. stay with some immediate family members. grandparents aunts uncles. you gotta find somewhere man. best of luck though.
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.
If indeed they kicked their own child out of the house for religious reasons, then I am shocked and repulsed at the attitude of those people.

It would be easy for me to say "you're better off without them", but that's not really the case, and all I can say is best of luck.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
anyone who says the pit monkeys are heartless bastards has never been on here at 4am i guess. thanks for the advice and the humor. making me laugh is definetly helping a little.
Quote by Allnightmask22
1.if your under 18 go social services
2. try to talk it over with them.
3.try to find some good mates to kip with while you find something out
4.REMEMBER! one day your parents are going to need YOU, when they get old ect: ecT:
**** em for what they did to you.
stay in uni

good luck
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Join the military, get out in a few years, problem solved.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Quote by catempire
Join the military, get out in a few years, problem solved.

+1 forgot about that if everythink does fuk go go in the army, its a "life" good money too once you come out.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

That's sick.

Seriously. If I had parents like that, I wouldn't even wait to be kicked out. Consider...um...never making human contact with them...ever.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Ironically, your parents are doing the most dispassionate thing you can do to your child - denounce them. Absolutley shocking.

Personally, I'd sit down with them and make that abundantly clear to them. They're genuinley being stupid.

Also, I'd go talk to the Minister/Priest at your parents' church and talk to them about the situation. If your parents won't listen to you, they'll definately listen to the Church itself.

Best of luck.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I've had this happen with a few mates of mine, and it does absolutely suck balls. I am very sorry to hear about your situation, but yeah, most of the points I'd make have already been made in here. One thing I would add, however, is not to get lazy with anything in this stage of the game. Sort stuff out as soon as you possibly can, or things will just get worse.

Good luck buddy, I hope to be hearing from you in The Pit in the near future with your life back on track.
god!
You're really kicked out your house oly cause you didn't believe in anything!
How bad is it? What if you came back one evening to talk about it or so?

GOD....

You could have stayed with me for some days but the problem is that I'm living in Holland
This is just insane...

Eehm... here in Holland we have "het leger des heils" (The holy army, not very religious though....). People who have been kicked out of there houses can stay there for some period...

Eehm... If I were you (although I don't know much about your situation...) would go home one day you know your parents are at home...
And well talk with them about you as a non-believer and what to do know and what went wrong. When you do this you have to remeber to give them some respect for being religious. I mean... real parents don't throw people out on the street for such a shitty reason? If you where a drugs-addict or criminal etc. OK but not for having a different or no religion!

Well....

Keep me up to date about the whole ****ed up thing! and good luck with whatever your planned to do!
Page 1 of 5