Anyone ever heard of these guys? This is probably the best screamo band you never heard of. Not to mention one of the best live shows ive ever seen. If you havent gave them a listen i suggest listening to "Killer Was In The Government Blankets" amazing CD.

Discuss
Never heard of? They're one of the more popular screamo bands out there...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I know im new to this site and i looked at other threads on this forum and it was all like panic at the disco and greenday. So I thought id suggest something good.
Quote by KR3Wskater111
I know im new to this site and i looked at other threads on this forum and it was all like panic at the disco and greenday. So I thought id suggest something good.

I've heard of them, but I do appreciate where you're coming from.

It's nice to have new users like you
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

pickkkkkkkking my brains and i still can't find a reason for your warrrrr....
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
nah, its a big shame that they broke up, i missed my chance to probably see one of the most rawrest and captitavating bands live

saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Quote by KR3Wskater111

I didn't mean it as a complaint, just a point.
We appreciate these kind of threads
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Check out Murdock if you like them
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore