Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Why did you buy them then? Idiot.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Well, I just bought another guitar and I don't even have half of what I paid for it(CC's ftw), so I feel for ya. I really shoulda saved for a drum kit though, I really want to play drums.
Your 5th cousin's uncle's grandpa will pass away leaving you billions of cash and a llama.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Quote by Highvoltage45
Your 5th cousin's uncle's grandpa will pass away leaving you billions of cash and a llama.

I'm STILL hopeing for that!
because i figured its a good return, one expensive drum kit to practice on = one really good drummer = the next joey jordisson, me and my band are gonna be doing an arena tour of the U.S. next year so there!

*cough* sorry i seem to be in a sarcastic mood today..

a llama though, that would be fantastic
Quote by MastaBassist10

Get a job, bum.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
just play your drums and be happy. you'll get out of debt soon if you try. in the meantime enjoy the bloody kit, or give it to me!
from daylight...
...into darkness
hey i have a job, been up since 4am working actually, i just get underpaid for my important job in the community, think i'm going to hit the red light community tonight, anyone looking for a good time, i'll be the one with the drum sticks
Quote by MastaBassist10

then get a real job, and stop wiping the asses of old people and corporate lawyers.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
I've been living on a budget of 100 euros ($130 or 66.08 pounds) since two weeks now, so stfu.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
actually i have a real job.. i'm a...................................................
....................................................................................................
postman, sorry, that was a bit overdramatic, but yeah, i would get a better paid job but working towards getting a green badge in london, which = equals fantastic hours and fantastic pay, only problem being i spend most of my afternoons riding around london learning road names and will be for the next 3 years, so i don't really have time for the standard 9-5 thing..

and shut up euro boy, stay over the channel where you belong..
Quote by MastaBassist10

i can't there in the post, why do you think i'm on here
Quote by MastaBassist10

Quote by bloke

and shut up euro boy, stay over the channel where you belong..

Quote by bloke
i can't there in the post, why do you think i'm on here

That's gonna be one helluva package.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.