I really want to start to subscribe to a guitar magazine but I really dont know whats good so any suggestions??
My gear:
Line 6 spider 2 75 watts
ibanez rg 570
fender hss hwy 1 stratocaster
washburn acoustic
if you live in england i would suggest guitar techniques. i am a subscriber to it and learn loads every time. it has more lessons than transcriptions. if you want more interviews and articles aswell as lots of tabs i would reccomend total guitar although lately is has been leaning towards mainstream songs.

if you live in the states i dont know....
thanks
My gear:
Line 6 spider 2 75 watts
ibanez rg 570
washburn acoustic
sorry dont live in england
My gear:
Line 6 spider 2 75 watts
ibanez rg 570
washburn acoustic
I subscribe to GuitarWorld
its pretty sweet
u get a cd and they always have sum cool lessons
this new one i got is a shitload of Dimebag lessons
so its gonna be entertaining for a while
Meh... I got Guitar World for a while, it's pretty gay. Maybe I kind of grew out of it or something, but there's a lot more bullshit than there are things to be learned. Guitar One or Guitar Player would probably be a better choice.
guitar world is the siter magazine of total guitar and you can now get tg in the usa
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
^^pwned

but yeah go with guitar world magazine
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Guitar World blowssss. It's full of articles about the guitarist from Fall Out Boy's favorite bands and shit like that. Guitar Player is relatively bullshit-free. They don't write articles about Avenged Sevenfold though, if that's what you're looking for.
Total guitar has its ups and downs. Some of the articles in it are pretty crap. They transcribe a lot of shite.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Total guitar have had some gems of articles, but then a gain they have had some stinkers, but i have to say that i would choose total guitar
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
Quote by METSOAD
Total guitar have had some gems of articles, but then a gain they have had some stinkers, but i have to say that i would choose total guitar

I'd buy it if it had something I like in it. On the plus point though, it seems less intimidating than something like Guitar techniques. Its just the crap they put in it sometimes. I think the last one I bought was issue with Mustaine and Hetfield on it.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
If your looking to learn to become a musician seriously, Guitar Player. There are tons of lessons each month, and they all involove Theory, so you will become a much better player. However, if your looking for song transcriptions, they don't do that.
...When you decide to wake up..
Total Guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
I read Total Guitar, but that Guitar Techniques does look like a good magazine.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Suscribe for Brave words and Bloody Knuckles (BWBK). awesome metal magazine. Guitar magazine, i would say Total guitar.
TransitorySexGod