Crit 4 Crit

I got this song on my myspace called Today, Today.
www.myspace.com/slackerfridaysolong

Tell me what you think of it, and the drums come in a little to early at one point in the bridge, so you don't have to say that. Tell me what you think of the vocals and eveything else.
Fender Toronado
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Cool, the sound quality is really good on the bass, but the vocals should be turned up. I only got to hear the first half because my internet apparently sucks. Good stuff though, and thanks for your thoughts on mine as well, appreciate it!
Idlefolk
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul
Lotus Telecaster copy w/ Fender pickups
Epiphone Valve Junior
Ibanez Tubescreamer, EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Digitech Metal Master, DigiDelay
Crybaby Wah
hm. its pretty good. good feel to it. bass part is so zesty. like it. its pretty good the more i listen the more i enjoy it. catchy and just overall good. i think the drums/guitar/ bass are recorded pretty good. the vocals are pretty much the only thing that fail. barely hearable and when you can hear them they are kind of weird. intensely nasally, iunno if you like that kind of sound its cool but. in my opinion they arent worthy enough for the music. perhaps try a different approach for them? i dont know. the lyrics as far as i can tell are pretty good. just the vocals. if nothing else turn them up so you can hear them. iunno what happened in the middle it turned all midi that was weird. maybe take that out i have no idea what that was it was pretty bad. but overall id give it a 7 out of 10

work on the vocals (or turn them up)
kill the midi thing in the middle
i liked the guitar and the bass line is teh pwn.
keep at it.
yeah, I just started taking vocal lessons like a week ago, but I recorded this more than a week ago, so I will turn up the vocals too. I will probably take out the keyboard or switch that part around.
Fender Toronado
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
good job. I was surprised how it sounded like all 300 of ur band influences. lol. I especially like the palm muting parts. Maybe to make that part stand out, try sing a bit differently. In some parts the guitar seems overly distorted as well. Keep going with ur vocal lessons and ull be set and have a good song. Could u crit mine? (sig)
Mhh I'll be sincere, I hate punk and I'm not a good critic when it comes to punk. But the guitar and the drums looks really good to me for punk. Though there's something about the vocals. They lack "energy". Something about the vocals just doesn't sound good to me.
But except the vocals part, VERY good job
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

im with urik on this one
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Im with the rest on this one, it's catchy and I especially like the drums.. they have a tone that really fits the song. The vocals are first of all way too low, and sometimes it doesnt sound like youre singing, some kind of talk-sing hybrid and it doesnt sound too good. However, on some places you really hit it and it suddenly sounds good, so I think you can do better

Meee: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531825