Page 1 of 2
so the other day i was walking up from the leisure centre back to school (we have PE in the leisure centre) and inside the school gates there were 2 chavs sitting with their blue WKD ( ) and one says to me (meant in a smartarse way) " so whats the craic with you?" but i walked on and ignored them, the chav who asked me the question then said " if you ever ignore me again ill do your fukin head in." i walked on and laughed and waited for the bus.

do you think i done the right thing, or should i have owned the bast*rds?
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
I ignore them, and none have come back and got me. These creatures thrive on responses. If they don't get any, they panic. You did the right thing.
You did absolutely the right thing. Losers like that ought to be ignored.
Death to Ovation haters!
Yep.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Ignoring them, then you get the best response. But you should have made your laugh notible to rub it in their face.
Yep, that's the only way to deal with them...Ignore them unless they do generally want to kick your head in, that's when you fight back
Quote by Dæmönika
I ignore them, and none have come back and got me. These creatures thrive on responses. If they don't get any, they panic. You did the right thing.

+1

mainly cause they are immature little kids with ADHD
Yupers. It has been 5 posts and not one dumbass answer.

And a cookie for your matureness towards the situation.
...When you decide to wake up..
i think they did hear my laugh a bit.
but the next day i found out the jumped 2 other people in my year, to the extent one suffered minor concussion

Quote by CoreysMonster

So let me get this straight...the situation is over, you avoided conflict....and you come on the internet to ask people if you did the right thing? You need a doctor.

What if everybody were to say you did the wrong thing? Would you feel bad? Would you go and find them?

This thread makes my head hurt.
Quote by Dancing Fool
Yupers. It has been 5 posts and not one dumbass answer.

And a cookie for your matureness towards the situation.

Quote by _mayday_
So let me get this straight...the situation is over, you avoided conflict....and you come on the internet to ask people if you did the right thing? You need a doctor.

What if everybody were to say you did the wrong thing? Would you feel bad? Would you go and find them?

This thread makes my head hurt.

you jinxed it you noob

Quote by CoreysMonster

I normally reply with something disarmingly polite, like: "Hello! Lovely day, isn't it?"

Which is often followed with: "Yer wah?" Or another similarly witty response.

Then I head charge them squealing and flailing my arms about.
Quote by bluewilliams
yeah, you did the right thing. but whats a craic?

its irish slang for whats the news.not a bumhole btw

Quote by CoreysMonster

U should have gone there and smash their heads on the wall till their brains come out those kind of people deserve to be beaten. U must not ignore them - as long as you ignore them the most they will try to get your attention. Next time he tries to bully you give him a punch on the face
Quote by CyAC
U should have gone there and smash their heads on the wall till their brains come out those kind of people deserve to be beaten. U must not ignore them - as long as you ignore them the most they will try to get your attention. Next time he tries to bully you give him a punch on the face

Yes, because violence solves everything

Idiot

Attacking them is only going to make things ten times worse
If you can beat him up... then you probably did the wrong thing cause losers like them indeed need to be taught a lesson... by means of fear.

Yet, if you were weaker than him then you did do the right thing by walking away.

I hate those attention seeking people, surrounded by loads of them.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by jammer-91
If you can beat him up... then you probably did the wrong thing cause losers like them indeed need to be taught a lesson... by means of fear.

Yet, if you were weaker than him then you did do the right thing by walking away.

I hate those attention seeking people, surrounded by loads of them.

Even if he's stronger, he should still ignore then

The only time he should get violent is when they start to try and get him
i dont want to sound like an idiot, but whats a chav?
i would build a purple moose just for her...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination
Quote by pollodiablo
i dont want to sound like an idiot, but whats a chav?

you dont sound like an idiot, its a british thing. its basically a fad amongst a lot of teenagers from here to hang around in groups, threatening anyone who appears weaker than themselves, and drinking low-quality alcopops. and listening to rap music.
unless you have a flawless comeback remark, ignoring chavs is always the right option.

i once told some chavs who were yelling stuff at me to go fuck their lack of intellect, and i got beaten up for my troubles.

i won't be making that mistake again
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i hate chavs, i walking through the town centre where i live with a few friends and a big gang was there and they were throwing briks at a window 9even though it was boarded up). We walked past them and they threw one at us nearly missing my head, we turned round and they ran, stupid cowards
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes, because violence solves everything

Idiot

Attacking them is only going to make things ten times worse

1st: I don't remember talking to you
2nd: I don't remember swearing to you
3rd: THEN STFU AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS !!

I guess you are an ateention seeker after all, should I ignore you?? Nahh. .

IDIOT
Quote by esther_mouse
unless you have a flawless comeback remark, ignoring chavs is always the right option.

i once told some chavs who were yelling stuff at me to go fuck their lack of intellect, and i got beaten up for my troubles.

those scumfuks, how low must they be to beat up a girl ffs, i hope they rot in hell

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by CyAC

IDIOT

Are you accusing the Raven of seeking out teens?
You did the right thing. I wish I could do that, normally I just confront the ****ers
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Ummm... what's a chav and a craic?
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Yeah you did the right thing. But next time if you've got a buddy with you talk back to their butts. But avoid starting a fight at all costs!!! Thats the last thing you want on your record. Oh, and what about those colts??
Quote by CyAC

IDIOT

If I remember correctly, this is an open forum where you post so everybody could see...

And careful where you throw your insults little one, just some friendly advice.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
take it you have nt seen sum glasgow chavs cos if u ignore them the will cut you if u sqay something bk yet again they will cut u the best thing to do is shout " that gay is giving away free buckfast"
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Quote by esther_mouse

I find pointing and yelling "look at that naked chick" distracts them rather well.
Quote by permanentmarker
those scumfuks, how low must they be to beat up a girl ffs, i hope they rot in hell

ty...and the answer to your question is they come from essex, therefore they are swimming in the polluted end of the gene pool and will harm anything with a pulse, other than themselves, as that would make them "emo faggots". lol we live in a sad world.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Some lad asks me the other day if i had any cigys' and i said i didnt smoke and he replied "do ya smoke sausage" and i just said "yeh" and he knew he couldn't say much back so he just laughed.
Quote by PeanutM&M's
Yeah you did the right thing. But next time if you've got a buddy with you talk back to their butts. But avoid starting a fight at all costs!!! Thats the last thing you want on your record. Oh, and what about those colts??

there was 4 of us and only 2 of them, but we couldnt have been ****ed wasting our time. but tbh, i wouldnt have really trusted them to help me if it looked like i was losing.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Last edited by permanentmarker at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by CyAC

IDIOT

Let's play:

"Spot The Ironic Closing Statement"
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by CyAC

IDIOT

Oh god...that's just to good

Quote by _Mayday_
Are you accusing the Raven of seeking out teens?

Page 1 of 2