My Malicious Money Making Mantra -- also known as "The Alliteration Association"

Okay, so tell me what you think about my plan to make some money on the side (other than working part time and teaching guitar twice a week):

I'm pretty good at art, designing stuff on the computer etc, so I decided to offer my talents to the local music scene (see if anyone likes them )
I'm going to offer Website Design/Programming, Pedalboard Design/building, Band Logo Design, CD cover Design, Flyer Design and so on.

Do you think anyone would need this? Would you? How much would you pay for the offers?

1. Website Design/Programming,
2. Pedalboard Design/building,
3. Band Logo Design,
4. CD cover Design,
5. Flyer Design

In case anyone needs to know how my skills with the computer are, I'll be back with samples.

EDIT: I am NOT advertising -- I just need an idea for the prices I should ask for :/

EDIT2: Here's a logo I did for my band, we never used it. I wonder why Dammit, I can only find old stuff!

EDIT3: Ah, finally I'm proud of this little website Gif:

EDIT4: kay, here's part of the CD booklet I made for our group.

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 5, 2007,
Nice thread title

I don't really know how much people would offer for that kind of stuff, but I would assume it isn't really that much to be honest
to be quite honest, i'd do all that myself, it only takes a few hours to learn photoshop man, and tbh i think u can drop the pedalboard idea althogether, it takes, what....all of an hour to build a pedalboard? Anyone that cant do it themselves needs to find a good doctor...
Nah, I'm aware of that. Don't earn that much playing guitar, either.

I was thinking of being payed by, for instance, band logo. To design and create a band logo would cost, say, 10 euros. or 7.50. how much would you offer me?
Quote by Atreideslegend
to be quite honest, i'd do all that myself, it only takes a few hours to learn photoshop man, and tbh i think u can drop the pedalboard idea althogether, it takes, what....all of an hour to build a pedalboard? Anyone that cant do it themselves needs to find a good doctor...

anybody can do anything themselves, yet we have plumbers and chimneysweeps all the same. it's called tertiary sector, where I come from

EDIT: Hell, I do everything myself for the band, design logos, website, myspace, cd cover... wouldn't dream of letting anyone else do it. But then again, I know how to, and have the tools/skills/talent to do it (more of less) a lot of people dont
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 5, 2007,
heres one.. stop spamming your services and apply at mcdonalds
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"

another genious...

Dude, GTFO.
This isn't spamming. Bumping, yes. Maybe I'll get some answers before I get warned and my thread closed.

EDIT: I already have a job (that doesn't pay enough), and teach guitar. McDonalds is not an option.