I'm not sure if this has been made before, I searched and couldn't find it. The basic idea is in the title...Post pics of the greatest thing or things that you own, here's mine

My Fender Jazz Bass

Post away

Edit : It's not mine, but it's a Fender Jazz Bass
I'd get banned
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen
I'd get banned

Beat me to it.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

91 Camaro RS - Crate 350 V8 (Ex-state patrol interceptor, you can still see the ghost image of where the badge decal was on the door)
Its being worked on.

And

My instruments (91 American Strat, 2002 custom luthiered hawaiian koa classical guitar, an old danellectro bass, old Korg delta keyboard, mandolin, and 1964 Fender Mustang [HEAVILY modified and far from stock unfortunately])

Those are my only material possessions I'm proud of.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
i own all of u i mean it im the administartor
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
yeah, a feb 07er is an administrator
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by PLUGINCHILD

Wow. Just, wow.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Quote by PLUGINCHILD

Well...I was going to post a pic of UG

But this guy already claimed that

I own this little bitch.

Wait, damn. That means he's great...

Ah balls.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by AngilasGuy

91 Camaro RS - Crate 350 V8 (Ex-state patrol interceptor, you can still see the ghost image of where the badge decal was on the door)
Its being worked on.

Well this marks my 3rd attempt at replying. Both times prior, the POS computer locked up on me.

Anyway, nice Camaro. I had tried to get one of those B4C Camaros for a while, but I couldn't get one affordably around here. Those cars offer 1LE performance with the comfort of air conditioning and the knowledge that it was a cop car. Cool stuff.

Oh frig it. 4 times this POS forum made IE lock up when I tried to post pics. Here's a link to my frigging cars:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jim85iroc
Last edited by Jim85IROC at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by GiantRaven
Well...I was going to post a pic of UG

But this guy already claimed that

He didn't claim it, he created it .
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
i have a spongebob beenie baby, but i dont have picture, its cool hes wearin a suite and shades, random i know, me mum ran out of ideas for christmas presents
Quote by Jim85IROC
Well this marks my 3rd attempt at replying. Both times prior, the POS computer locked up on me.

Anyway, nice Camaro. I had tried to get one of those B4C Camaros for a while, but I couldn't get one affordably around here. Those cars offer 1LE performance with the comfort of air conditioning and the knowledge that it was a cop car. Cool stuff.

Oh frig it. 4 times this POS forum made IE lock up when I tried to post pics. Here's a link to my frigging cars:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jim85iroc

Thanks! I really like that white GTA of yours, I'm trying to find one for myself at the moment (Or a formula). I'm definitely a 3rd-gen man.
You're going to hate me for this. But I got the camaro off a buddy of mine for $650, it wasn't running, but all it needed was some new spark plugs and distributor wire.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Last edited by AngilasGuy at Feb 5, 2007,