What gear do you have that you received via endorsement?

I got my Dual Rec half stack through Mesa while endorsed. Was a % based endorsement.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
well you need good representation and an established band, im suprised though mesa rarely throws around gear, they will put you on theyre page, but you have to buy the gear yourself
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Quote by Jeff Manthei
how the hell do you get an endorsement?

I joined a side project of an endorsed artist. Lucked out basically.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
not me personally, but my guitar teacher is endorsed by tradition and gets new guitars from then every so often.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Quote by Guitargod12345
Mesas are usually expensive, do you get free amps with an endorsement.

Not free! Mesa gets their money, but you get a fairly decent percentage off the retail cost. They will give you free tubes, clothing and other accessories though.

If you are looking for endorsements, make sure you have a great (popular) band with a full calendar of shows lined up. If you can get their gear seen by many people all over the place, you can usually end up with products discounted or free depending on which companies you apply with. Do not expect to be put on an endorsement deal for free products until you prove yourself. If you can land one huge endorsement like Mesa, or any other large named company, you can expect to get more from other companies. Before I quit that band, I had BC Rich, GHS Strings and Coffin Case interested in discount and free deals. But when I left the band, it all went bye bye. Now that person's band has the Coffin Case endorsement and I have nada!
Nice stuff, getting endorsed by Mesa. I hope one day I'm in a good enough band to get endorsed by Fender. I want to eventually get myself a DKCaster.
Quote by AdamDK
Nice stuff, getting endorsed by Mesa. I hope one day I'm in a good enough band to get endorsed by Fender. I want to eventually get myself a DKCaster.

Wtf would you want a picture of this on your 'sig' guitar for?

That is freaking awsome. I'm headed down that road right now. Hopefully soon. I'll get sponsored by big name. Rock on man.

What band were you in when you got that indorsement deal by the way?
A question for those the actually ARE or WERE endorsed; how do you do it? I mean, do you email them asking for endorsement or do they contact you? Can you make any demands or anything or is it basically just take it or leave it?
Well in my experience you contact them and ask about endorsement. They will respond with either an offer or a way for you to sign up for them to look for you. Also, in my experience drum companies will give people discounts way more than guitar companies will. Many guitar companies you need alot of shows per year, like 200+ with magazine ads and articles. Anyways, good luck.
i'm not endorsed, but i did win a boss GT8 free and clear from guitar center for selling more multieffect boards over 400 bucks than anybody else in the midwest region during october 06.
DETHKLOK RULZ!