right it started a year ago, ive been mates with this girl and we were like best mates then recently i started to c her in a diffrent view if u know what i mean, a couple of months ago i said to her i like her and she sed we should remain friends. i sed that was ok but i really like her and never fot it was love till now what should i do. should i try again or forget it its really akward when we talk cos of that now and we speak less
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
From the looks of your grammar she probably doesn't understand what the hell you're saying. Please use some form of the english language while you're here.
Quote by GiantRaven
Why do guys think its easy and the right thing to happen for them to get with their females friends?

My thoughts exactly. Things like this don't work out. Never. Even if they do, you're an idiot for breaking up an obviously perfectly happy relationship.
Suck it up, loverboy.
Quote by Iam138
From the looks of your grammar she probably doesn't understand what the hell you're saying. Please use some form of the english language while you're here.

+1

but I heard that in the relationship thread there may be some people able to translate from 'retarded 3 year old' to what we in the biz call 'English.'
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Wel, eye thinc that shee sed that 4 a reezon, so u shud let it goe.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Yeah...same situation as you, made the mistake of telling her again.....this was year after I 1st told her, I kind of just realised thats she wasn't worth it, i've stopped talking to her, I miss her, but I know it's better this way.

Basically, don't tell her again, it might go away. If you carry on feeling the same thing for her, suck it up and stop talking to her.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
stick it in her bum
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Ah well, you get older and you figure out that the world isn't going bend over and give you what you want. Gradually, you come to the conclusion that stuff doesn't always work out the way you want it to. The best thing to do is to get on with it.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by GiantRaven
Female friends > Girlfriend

Only if they're sluts. Or only if you have a girlfriend you truly love.

EDIT: Never mind, Girlfriend > Female friends any day.
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
right it started a year ago, ive been mates with this girl and we were like best mates then recently i started to c her in a diffrent view if u know what i mean, a couple of months ago i said to her i like her and she sed we should remain friends. i sed that was ok but i really like her and never fot it was love till now what should i do. should i try again or forget it its really akward when we talk cos of that now and we speak less

You're ugly and she doesn't like you.
I know I may sound harsh here, but I'm trying to help you. You have achieved the "pussy/bitch friend" status and it is very unlikely you're going to get out of it and get with her. What can you do? Learn from your mistakes and don't let it happen again.
Quote by GiantRaven
Female friends > Girlfriend

You've clearly never had a girlfriend before.

mabey i havnt had a girlfriend but least i screwed your mum
Quote by JamieB

^ too bad his mom didn't teach grammar
oh PLUGINCHILD, You have lots to learn about the realms of UG. For one he wasn't talking to you. Second...roflcakes. "im the administrator" that was just funny. and finally. You're and Idiot.
man his put was quite well spoken but all she said was YEAH YEAH YEAH
Quote by JamieB

too bad your little friend says "no no no" bahahhaha
Quote by jordanzio
too bad your little friend says "no no no" bahahhaha

thats no way to speak to ur dad!
Quote by JamieB

now seriously man! your profile states that you are 19 years old.... i personally doubt it but if it is true you my friend need to get a hold of yourself! no one here is going to be able to give you good advice about anything. you need to deal with your own problems. haha and unless my dad is 19 and has the grammar skills of a 12 year old.... and flings around nirvana avatars in a guitar forum.... well il orphan myself thankyou.
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
thats no way to speak to ur dad!

Dude, you're such an @$$. Stop being an idiot and you might just survive this place. As for your problem, take it to the relationship thread cause that's where it belongs.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by jordanzio
now seriously man! your profile states that you are 19 years old.... i personally doubt it but if it is true you my friend need to get a hold of yourself! no one here is going to be able to give you good advice about anything. you need to deal with your own problems. haha and unless my dad is 19 and has the grammar skills of a 12 year old.... and flings around nirvana avatars in a guitar forum.... well il orphan myself thankyou.

im typing funny because im screwing ur mum and typing at the same time. but no hard feeling i think everyone UG has had ur mum! i stuck my guitar up ur mum, to the 22nd fret and still managed to play the sweet child of mine solo
Quote by JamieB

Quote by PLUGINCHILD
im typing funny because im screwing ur mum and typing at the same time. but no hard feeling i think everyone UG has had ur mum! i stuck my guitar up ur mum, to the 22nd fret and still managed to play the sweet child of mine solo

Yo momma jokes can't get any more retarded than this.

ps. I'll find my frog!
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by PLUGINCHILD

1) Learn how to quote properly.
2) I wasn't talking to your dumb ass.
3) **** off, no one likes you and you've only joined this month.
Quote by Archaon

1) Learn how to quote properly.
2) I wasn't talking to your dumb ass.
3) **** off, no one likes you and you've only joined this month.

i know and actually i got banned a long time ago
Quote by JamieB

No wonder you got banned! Learn some manners please? I don't even think you deserve a 'please'.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
i know and actually i got banned a long time ago

Wow, you're a smart one, eh? You've been reported and you'll probably be banned again very soon.