ok today i listened to stairway to heaven backwards and it was awesome...and i listened to another one bites the dust and when the say "another one bites the dust" it says its fun to smoke marijuana...goe to http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation...
No it doesn't. I've listened to it backwards tons of times and I found it doesn't come close. Here, use a recording program and sing "it's fun to smoke marijuana". Then play it backwards.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Quote by Tarzan_man
Who the **** says gnarley anymore?

The 80s called, they want their lingo back.

I do, and some say I'm the gnarliest dude they know, coolio.
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
The pokemon one didnt even make sense.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Threadstarter, you need to get with the times....
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
You know what's also fun? To listen to 45s and the speed of normal 33 rpm records.

yeah, thats so fun. messing around with records is great.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Tarzan_man
Who the **** says gnarley anymore?

The 80s called, they want their lingo back.

Hey, a list of gay shit called, it wants its comebacks back.
Quote by jugamasta420
ok today i listened to stairway to heaven backwards and it was awesome...and i listened to another one bites the dust and when the say "another one bites the dust" it says its fun to smoke marijuana...goe to http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

thats so fake funny its not funny
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
lmao I fell for the jingle bells one, and I had the speakers at full volume too, I guess the lesson here: Don't put your speakers on full blast... xD
Ooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddd
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
If you play revolution number 9 backwards, is it calming instead of terrifying?
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB