Im looking for some musicians in my general area who want to be in a METAL BAND!

I'll take people in eastern Ohio too!

SOUND: Basically, I like a heavier, melodic sound. I also like speed!

Here is a little about me as a musician:

As far as my guitar playing goes, I love to play fast! I use a lot of differenet scales to achieve different sounds!

I have listed the scales that I use and their sounds below.

SPANISH GYPSY - This gives you a mystic supernatural sound. Not many people use it, so, this is a fresh idea that sounds PHENOMINAL!

HUNGARIAN GYPSY - The same mystic sound as the SPANISH GYPSY scale, but it has a slightly different feel to it!

HARMONIC MINOR - This gives you a sinister, classical sound. (A lot like Beethoven or Bach) It is naturaly a fast scale, and it is awesome.

PHRYGIANS - These give you a Spanish sound (NOT GYPSY, JUST SPANISH) They are pretty cool for acoustic songs too.

Those are the main scales, but I also use these sometimes:

LYDIAN - These give you a jazzier sound, (Steve Vai uses a lot of these) Perfect for slow songs, also sounds very spacey.

Minor Pentatonics - I used to use these on everything, but rarely now. Perfect for dark or sad songs.

I also use a lot of arpeggios.

These are the things that I am looking for in all of the members of this band

1. Open minded
2. Creative
3. Determined to make it.
4. We have to get along.

Now for individual musician skills

Singer:
1. Must have a moderate voice range, a good singing voice, and good voice control.
Preferably, ability to stay in key.

Drummer:
1. Ability to keep a beat, and preferably, ability to play moderately fast.

Bassist:
1. Must be able to stay in key with the guitaR players. Ability to solo would be cool, but not essential.

Rythm Guitar:
1. Able to keep good rythm, and to stay in key. Will also play a few leads if you want to.

Well, thats about it. EITHER POST A REPLY OR P.M. ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

ROCK ON!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Last edited by JL_Shredder at Feb 5, 2007,