so im sorry if this is in the wrong forum but please help anyways i figured sinse you built guitars you might be able to help i knocked over my acoustic guitar the other day it fell pretty hard and a piece came out from the inside, it still plays just as goo i had to retune it though what is this piece and should i bring my guitar in some where to be looked at?

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
Attachments:
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 002.jpg
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
(Invalid img)

ok so i loosened the bottom 3 strings and felt around and the circled part in the picture is where i think it is missing
is this critical or still ok to play?
Attachments:
LastScan.JPG
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt

????? hallo?
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt

thanx, and sorry for being impatient i have had that guiatr for 4 years and i didnt want it to eff up
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt

Bracing is just there to provide support to the top wood. Old acoustic guitars were made with little bracing, and held up just fine (for a while). It is only a small piece, so I wouldn't worry about it to much. If it were an older guitar I would worry, only because older acoustics are traditionally made with much thinner tops then todays modern acoustics.

The end of it all is, it shouldnt affect tone to much and it should not hurt your guitar in the long run.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build