So when it comes to working for you people at UG....does it matter having longer hair to work somewhere....like a food place? I'm thinking of getting a job at a fast food place. haha...and I have longer hair..will that matter?
not if you tie it back, I had long hair before while working at wal mart and they didn't care
i used to have to tie mine back at a cafe i worked in
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
doesnt look too good in an interview though. people judge you on your first impression quite a bit. especially if it's all over your face or something
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
I work in a kitchen as an expo. and all i have to do is put it under my hat(or where a hairnet but those suck).
i worked washing dishes and i have long hair even though it was washing dishes it was in the kitchen area i just had to put it in a hair net. If you have a good resume it shouldn't matter during the interview
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Think of it this way - most women have long hair and there's no issues with them provided it's kept clean and out of the way.
We had some practice interviews at school last week so we could see how we would do in a real interview and my mate got told his long hair looked scruffy and he would probably not get the job because of it but at a fast food place it should be fine
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
part of it depends on the manager and the company you work for, i had to cut my hair, but it was company policy to not have guys with long hair

most of the time tho i dont think it will matter
Quote by evo666
part of it depends on the manager and the company you work for, i had to cut my hair, but it was company policy to not have guys with long hair

most of the time tho i dont think it will matter

What a stupid policy, where do you work?
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I work at Target right now and they don't care about my long hair. At least not yet. My hair is almost at my shoulders.
I just have to tie mine back and wear a hat for the pieces that aren't long enough to tie back yet.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
i work at burger king and my hairs pretty damn long, i just have to tie it back (which in any case isn't like a major problem unless you're anal about it)
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
if your job is some crap minimum wage or blue collar job, it shouldn't matter. If you have a real job, then you might have a problem getting employed unless you tied it back and made it look professional.
Read my post. Not this.