Quote by jeowy
so apparantly you can do quotes within quotes
Quote by jeowy
yes i believe that is quite possible
Quote by jeowy
wow. amazing isnt it?

i apologise if this is classed as spam.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by Derigiberble

well said

and not very pointless actually. quite entertaining for me in fact

and possibly educating for others...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Before this marvelous thread i did not know that you could do quotes inside of quotes. Thanks for the incredibly informative thread. By the way I'm not joking at all.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by Stevie B
Before this marvelous thread i did not know that you could do quotes inside of quotes. Thanks for the incredibly informative thread. By the way I'm not joking at all.

u fale @ lyf
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
it wuda been more helpful if u explained HOW
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
Quote by zebrahead234
it wuda been more helpful if u explained HOW

thats QUITE TRUE. and therefore to avoid being banned for spamming i shall do so now

to do a quote, you type:

(thing that they have said)

without the spaces

to put a quote inside another quote, you simply put another
---
within the original quote.

easy as
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
u fale @ lyf

you cant spell
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by jeowy
you cant spell

The irony is delicious.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
No, hes just an ass
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by Sickmindedfool
Quote by Sickmindedfool
asshole
asshole

Did it work?

EDIT:Woohoo!
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Wow, like, nobodies ever known this. ever.

i mean, its not like bulletin boards have been around since the early 90's
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Oh yea? Bet you can't do THIS!

The irony of my situation is that by doing this, everyone else will be able to find out. Oh well.

Quote by jeowy
really? not only did i know how to do that, but even if i didnt know i'd have seen it when i clicked on the quote button ;p

I just realized that.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by Derigiberble
The irony is delicious.

whose side are you on anyway? :S
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by Dirge Humani
Oh yea? Bet you can't do THIS!

really? not only did i know how to do that, but even if i didnt know i'd have seen it when i clicked on the quote button ;p
Quote by mr.happyman
lol...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
was that maxiumum you could do?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.