ive just descovered that there is a rumble 100 2x10', I was planning to buy the 15' but wich one is better.

and ive did some research for the rumble 100, some people say that it isn't loud enouch for small gigs and some say that it will do his job... what is the real truth???
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
Is it a 100 watter? IS so, only if your drummr hits softly and your guitarist amp is 25 watts or less.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I'd go with the 210. 210's tend to cut through more, while 15's tend to be more behind the beat. Mathematically, 2 10 inch speakers more more air than 1 15 inch, but the 15 inch speaker handles lower notes a bit better.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I play with a 5 string, I don't use it much but when I use it I want it to sound good
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by noxios
I play with a 5 string, I don't use it much but when I use it I want it to sound good

So do I, and I play a 210. I do notice, however, that the low B isn't quite as loud or bassy as the low E without some compression. It's noticible but not to the point of it being detremental. 10 inch speakers are preferred by rockers, while 15's are more for funk types who want deeper lows. 15's don't handle treble as well.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..