I need a good site where I can see a kind of a school project thingy where smoebody has analyzed a song. I've had over 5 weeks to do my own analyzing of a song (a B.B. King song), but I'm supposed to hand it in in a week, and I haven't even started....Any kind of help would be appreciated

And I can't really specify what I'm looking for, because I have no clue of what I'm doing myself
Quote by Simon4392
I'm supposed to hand it in in a week, and I haven't even started....

I guess you'd better get off the computer and start working.
Quote by yawn
What exactly do you mean by analyze? Chord analysis?

According to my teacher, it means about everything. Explaining the feel of the song, is it in major or minor, how is it's tempo, melody, and the instruments used. I'll of course be able to do it myself, and I intend to. But I want to know at least one way of doing it. What kind of things to include( and I really want top grade so).

And to the guy who called me a sucker, I really feel the love. I really do. You have given me inspiration. Thank you
^ i'm with yawn, analyzing music is fun, it helps you learn what others have done to create the beautiful music they enjoyed. hell i'll be listening to the radio and figure out the chord progression in my head and analyze a large chunk of it before its even over.
Quote by Simon4392

And to the guy who called me a sucker, I really feel the love. I really do. You have given me inspiration. Thank you

your welcome
i had to do that at college. i did sex pistols, bob marley and something else which slips my mind.

i talked about: -

structure, tonality, rhythm, melody, harmony, dynamics, instrumentation, lyrical content.

EDIT: stevie wonder was the other song, not that anyone cares.
¨^that's what I was thinking. I probably don't need anything else, because it's only supposed to be about one page long.

thanks