well i saved up around 850 dollars and im looking for a new guitar. right now i have an rg370dx and want a big upg from that. im looking for something to play 80s thrash stuff like metallica, slayer, testament and i want a sorta dimebag tone. I also want something with a really thin neck and easy to shred. Suggestions?
you should give the money to a worthy charity....like the epiphonist13 marshall half stack fund....
Ibanez IC400 is an amazing guitar. or maybe a dean 79MLF
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Quote by epiphonist13
you should give the money to a worthy charity....like the epiphonist13 marshall half stack fund....

You are getting an MG. Donate the money to your neighbors to compensate for being killed by shit tone
dean dime-o-flame
My stuff:
ESP LTD KH 202 w/ emg 81's
PEAVEY 5150 II Head
4x12 MESA BOOGIE RECTIFIER CAB

A recent study shows that 92% of all teens have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Any sort of Dean Dimebag guitar is probably good for shredding, and the black ML is only like four hundred dollars, so that'd probably be a good investment.

Me ? I'd probably go out and buy an ESP or a Jackson. But that's just me.
Quote by epiphonist13

not for an MG.

anyways a washburn X40 is a great guitar, will do what you want just excellent. very fast neck, makes my X50 feel slow (which has a faster neck than any schecter ive palyed)

it will run you about 750 dollars
http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/x/x40.aspx
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
hehe id buy a washburn but the headstocks ugly as sh!t though.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
how are they ugly?

i never understood that.

and you shouldnt care how it looks, it wont make the guitar play better. . . (except for sustain purposes, but thats an easy fix)
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
lol i find them ugly the headstocks, but they're beautiful guitars overall, maybe an RG 1570? schecter hellraiser C-1 FR? just look around, play a few, see what you like
Quote by garden of grey

You are getting an MG. Donate the money to your neighbors to compensate for being killed by shit tone

beaten to it
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
deans = Sh!t unless your prepard to dish out major ching.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.