My favorite kind of music is clear in my sig and so is my current guitar. What would you say would be a good guitar to get if I were to sell my Ibanez in the future? Im thinking of a Jackson with a V Shape, but I need as mush suggestions as possible.

Thx
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
ESPs are pretty good.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Quote by Keef-is-king
Jackson RR1 rhoads, but that is out of most people's price range.

In that case any of the LTD higher end models are well worth the money!

+100

Although the RR5 is cheaper than the RR1 and it's still a fantastic guitar
Funny words.
Strats are great, but not for metal - well it could but theres better
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
I pray that you are joking

The guys in Iron maiden play fender strats, thats clearly one of the things he likes to play (At least they do in the Rockin Reo DVD)
I'd personally just get a new amp, then upgrade the pickups - the 321 is a pretty solid base for modding..
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by breakstuff
My favorite kind of music is clear in my sig and so is my current guitar. What would you say would be a good guitar to get if I were to sell my Ibanez in the future? Im thinking of a Jackson with a V Shape, but I need as mush suggestions as possible.

Thx

You probably shouldn't sell that guitar. Just wait until you're rich enough to have 2 guitars.
yeah get a schecter because they have some heavy sounding stuff for maiden and the such... um if you like metal they are good bc they is very fast playability on the neck and they have a good chug with the emg pickups in them. so get a schecter but buy the emg 81/85 active set! and you should try a peavey tube amp if you want to play shows and such..... oh and don't sell the other guitar. make sure you buy what you want not because the style guitar you like happens to be at guitarcenter but it is in a different color..... no, wait for the one you want because if you buy anything that is even descent for live playing you are going to drop probably like 600 dollars or so....... so get EXACTLY what you want. im not saying that you don't already know this, but some of my friends around here did that exact thing and now they hate thier guitars so.... good luck, buy a schecter!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
yeah get a schecter because they have some heavy sounding stuff for maiden and the such... um if you like metal they are good because there is very fast playability on the neck and they have a good chug with the emg pickups in them. so get a schecter but buy the emg 81/85 active set! and you should try a peavey tube amp if you want to play shows and such..... oh and don't sell the other guitar. make sure you buy what you want not because the style guitar you like happens to be at guitar center but it is in a different color..... no, wait for the one you want because if you buy anything that is even descent for live playing you are going to drop probably like 600 dollars or so....... so get EXACTLY what you want. I'm not saying that you don't already know this, but some of my friends around here did that exact thing and now they hate their guitars so.... good luck, buy a schecter!

oh yeah telling him to get a schecter is a very un-biased opinion
LTD Dave Mustaine Signature DV8-R

bitchin guitar, $899 tho....
its got that nice V shape
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
id say for the money a jackson or another ibanez
IMO steer clear of schecter and esp, all the ones ive played have been total crap