Seeing as there has been so amny pedalboard threads over the time, I thought I'd take the courtesy to make a How to Build a pedalboard thread. Anyway, here we go.

Step One: Find yourself a piece of wood to cut to size, or that is already cut to a good enough size. Most people tend to use plywood seeing as it's cheap.

Step two: Put down some carpet/some sort of surface that can stick itself to the hook end of the velectro. ALTERNATIVELY you could just leave it plain, or use soemthing else to cover the wood, but you'd have to use both the hook and sticky end's of the velcro.

Step three: Stick down the velcro to the board in the correct place (It is best to measure where you want it to go), and stick velcro on the bottom of the desired pedals. Stick the pedals down securely.

Step Four: Link the pedals together using patch cables or daisy chains. Then, link the power supply to the pedal. If you are using DC adapters, in step three, stick down a power strip to the board for the adapters to plug into.

Step Five: Test the pedal board to ensure it works. And voila! you're done.

ALTERNATIVE FEATURES:

Help: If you have any questions or anything just post them below. Also, if I can get round to it, I'll add pictures for each step.

Enjoy
      lol, I saw why this was spawned, I posted in the thread! rofl waffle. I want a breifcase tutorial though.
      Quote by Tarzan_man
      lol, I saw why this was spawned, I posted in the thread! rofl waffle. I want a breifcase tutorial though.

I'll try add it in as a extra sometime.
      sticky!!!! well good!
      .My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
      Laney LV300T
      Behringer UD100 ULTRA DISTORTION [lol]
      Dano Octave Metal
      Dunlop Crybaby
      Quote by Tarzan_man
      ^Sound as a Pound.

Okay, when my sister gets some batteries for here digital camera, I'll borrow it if she'll let me, and I'll take pictures of my pedalboard.
      GGG has a briefcase pedalboard article.
      Quote by corduroyEW
      Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!