I've been learning chords and any advice on how to change from chord to chord. >.< It's tough lol, but it's fun.

Also, any help about strengthening the ring and pinky finger? (3rd and 4th finger). I've been doing the

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------1--2--3--4--
B-------------------------------------------------------------1--2--3--4-----------------
D----------------------------------------------1--2--3--4--------------------------------
G--------------------------------1--2--3--4----------------------------------------------
A------------------1--2--3--4------------------------------------------------------------
E ---1--2--3--4--------------------------------------------------------------------------

exercise and getting faster each day. But is there an ex. that help make you pinky and ringer finger independent? I mean, when I move my rind finger my pinky also move, and vice versa.

Also, Any good scales to learn.

My Practice is like this:
1. Practice riffs - (Iron man, breaking the law, day tripper)
2. Practice chords
3. 1,2,3,4 exercise.

Is there good? I think I should add a another scale practice in there, but dont know which one.

So any help about my practice, finger strength, and scales would be appreciated. :]
Make sure you do the 1-2-3-4 backwards too. so when you get to the top, start going back down doing 4-3-2-1.

Chord switching just takes time and practice. Use a metronome and try to be in place and able to strum when the beat comes, then move it faster as you get comfortable.

Maybe try doing the 1-2-3-4 exercise with just your ring and pinky fingers, or do just 1-2 with those fingers.

I'd try to learn the entire songs instead of just the riffs if the songs intrest you. If not, find a good song and learn it the whole way through.
Yeah that is what I mean I learn songs part by part. riff by riff. lol.

Yeah i am, I go down (foreward), and back up (backward). When i go down i downstroke, and when i go up i upstroke. It's a good exercise. works out my hand good.

Thanks, i will try switching chords that way.