Okay, there are a CRAP load of rumors floating around that Hinder's frontman Austin has died from a drug overdose (heroin seems to be the drug mentioned more than others). So far, I've had to deny rumors because people seem to go to me about this stuff. Anyone hear differently?
Where did you hear these rumors anyways? Anyway, if it were true, it would probably be posted on the front page of UG.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

"My moms bring all the girls to the yard, and they are like, my mom is better than yours."

"Shake it like a Poloroid Mother"

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
Quote by No_Your_Mom
Where did you hear these rumors anyways? Anyway, if it were true, it would probably be posted on the front page of UG.

Think again. Ugers hate Hinder. If it were there, we would be praising his death.
LOL
I love Hinder, lol. I dunno. I think some Hinder-hater from down here called into a radio station and was going on about it. And it's spread like wildfire. Okay, so now to call into a radio station and tell the MC's they are ****ing retards.
the singer? the first time i heard him i thought he was like some 70 year old guy with a deep voice... now i know hes just another emo...
That's what I was thinking. But there are the retards.

But Anna Nicole Smith is dead, so I guess that balances everything out.
Quote by ThrashMan981
the singer? the first time i heard him i thought he was like some 70 year old guy with a deep voice... now i know hes just another emo...

That's probably one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read; just so you know.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
Think again. Ugers hate Hinder. If it were there, we would be praising his death.

Unlike Anna Nicole, and the rest of UG, the guy actually did something.
Quote by DownInAHole.
That's probably one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read; just so you know.

How is that so? Coming from someone with
"Co-Founder of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM me or cockzit to join."
in their sig...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by DisplacedLogic
That's what I was thinking. But there are the retards.

But Anna Nicole Smith is dead, so I guess that balances everything out.

Has anyone heard of the saying "Famous people die in threes", well at the new year we witnessed the death of Gerald Ford, James Brown, and Saddam Hussein. Now we've witnessed Anna Nicole Smith and *possible* Hinder guy, so now if Paris Hilton got in an unlanding plane we'd be set.
i think he dances weird. has anyone else seen the lips of an angel vid?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Quote by lateraluspiral
How is that so? Coming from someone with
"Co-Founder of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM me or cockzit to join."
in their sig...

Maybe becuase Hinder isn't emo retard.
LOL
When I first listened to Hinder I thought the lead singer was the guy from Nickelback. THey sound too similar. To me, anyways.

I've heard the rumour he's dead, it's been around ages. Pretty sure he isn't though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.