Poll: First off, which name is your favorite.
Poll Options
View poll results: First off, which name is your favorite.
Dracula
1 17%
Lunacy
1 17%
The Wolfman
2 33%
King of the Gypsies
2 33%
Voters: 6.
Ok, I've been writing this song in Spanish Gypsy scale. The guitar is awesome, but I'm not sure what to do with the lyrics. I'm not the singer, but I want to write lyrics that fit my guitar playing.

It sounds really mystic, and I wanted some lyric suggestions.
Check out the poll to suggest names.
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
I don't have any way to record it, but I'll send the MIDI powertab file if I can.
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
How do you put audio files on here?
For some reason, it won't let me put the powertab MIDI file on here. If anyone can give me a general direction for the lyrics, It would be appreciated.
do u mean what to write about? well that depends on ur guitar work u have, if its slow or wat ever, then have more of a sad song. if its really fast and all, well idk jsut write about a expreience uve had or some1 u know that has had one.check out my lyrics in my links, and crit them if u want, but mainly look at them, and see if they help / spawn any ideas for u.
Last edited by ragglefraggle at Feb 5, 2007,
I know it's hard to give Ideas when you didn't hear the guitar, but just pretend there is no guitar.
Quote by ragglefraggle
do u mean what to write about? well that depends on ur guitar work u have, if its slow or wat ever, then have more of a sad song. if its really fast and all, well idk jsut write about a expreience uve had or some1 u know that has had one.heck out my lyrics in my links, and crit them if u want, but mainly look at them, and see if they help / spawn any ideas for u.

It's pretty fast, and melodic
Well, I'm gonna go brainstorm. Your suggestions are great, P.M. me or post if you have some breakthrough!
Quote by ragglefraggle
fast songs could be about anything, and im surprised this thread hasnt been closed yet, but all those names are really bad.

Yeah, they suck, but it's the only stuff I could come up with at the time